Thread: Motherhip "global" lives

Default Motherhip "global" lives

I really don't understand, why motherships have so much "global" lives. Already in last event was evident, that players have not enough power to kill only one mothership for all the event time without development 'help".

IMG_20161018_081521_139.jpg

And kill more mothership for open all choices in event shoo is impossible.

IMG_20161018_082644_041.jpg

Why was not decreased global lives of motherships to real amount? Defeat 5 ships is unreal.
    Last edited by Darklight; 10-18-2016 at 06:30 AM.
    Ally code: 112-118-703.
    70lvl, Combat arena: 10+, PR 150k+.
    Leader: Lt. Bradfield Hybrid tactical EM 30k+.
    Android.
    English is not my main language, then sorry for mistakes and possible misunderstanding.

I am wondering why the ship has changed, I was expecting same one as last time which is still at 2*

I tell you what though, I am getting sick and ******* tired of enemy being able to fire 4-5 on the trot completely decimating me despite being over 15k more powerful than them.
    Last edited by alphaomega; 10-18-2016 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alphaomega View Post
    I am wondering why the ship has changed, I was expecting same one as last time which is still at 2*

I tell you what though, I am getting sick and ******* tired of enemy being able to fire 4-5 on the trot completely decimating me despite being over 15k more powerful than them.
    Your a little of topic, but I write you my tactic:
    1x taunter (choice good color for minimum dmg gain)
    1x stunner
    1x healer
    other: big dmg dealers.
    At first kill 2 small attackers. Do all possible dmg to first of them. Second must be stunned and taunter must use his taunt from first round. When first is done, then kill second.
    Other ships do ignore - only if an enemy use taunt, you must dispel it (if it is possible) or kill taunter as fast as possible.
    After kill 2 small attackers destroy big attacker.
    And now is everything easy - kill who you can.
    Play it manually. Automatic was not good for it.
    I'm 100% successful and I'm in 1%, only sometimes is my taunter killed.

My team alternatives:

IMG_20161018_174519_153.jpg

IMG_20161018_174450_301.jpg

My blue taunter is not powerful enough yet.
    Last edited by Darklight; 10-18-2016 at 04:04 PM.
    Android.
    English is not my main language, then sorry for mistakes and possible misunderstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Darklight View Post
    Your a little of topic, but I write you my tactic:
    1x taunter (choice good color for minimum dmg gain)
    1x stunner
    1x healer
    other: big dmg dealers.
    At first kill 2 small attackers. Do all possible dmg to first of them. Second must be stunned and taunter must use his taunt from first round. When first is done, then kill second.
    Other ships do ignore - only if an enemy use taunt, you must dispel it (if it is possible) or kill taunter as fast as possible.
    After this destroy big attacker.
    And now is everything easy - kill who you can.
    Play it manually. Automatic was not good for it.
    I'm 100% successful and I'm in 1%, only sometimes is my taunter killed.
    Trying my best but ship selection is very limited, my only problem is the enemy being able to fire 3-5 times in a row and when its the mothership with AOE volley that drops all your ships to 50% before he decides he has had enough is getting old.

I am even using the yellow ship that can stun (Has 80% chance atm) and am trying to take out the cheating mothership guns asap

Trying my best but ship selection is very limited, my only problem is the enemy being able to fire 3-5 times in a row and when its the mothership with AOE volley that drops all your ships to 50% before he decides he has had enough is getting old.

I am even using the yellow ship that can stun (Has 80% chance atm) and am trying to take out the cheating mothership guns asap
    And what difficultly do you play (easy / normal / hard)? What power have your team?
    Last edited by Darklight; 10-18-2016 at 04:10 PM.
    Android.

And maybe that your ships are not fast enough. Do you have high enough speed of ships? Aren't your engines underleveled? All my ships attacks before enemies.

And what yellow ship with stun do you have? I found no one yellow ship with stun ... :-/
    Last edited by Darklight; 10-18-2016 at 04:36 PM.
    Android.

Talking

I really don't understand, why motherships have so much "global" lives. Already in last event was evident, that players have not enough power to kill only one mothership for all the event time without development 'help".

IMG_20161018_081521_139.jpg

And kill more mothership for open all choices in event shoo is impossible.

IMG_20161018_082644_041.jpg

Why was not decreased global lives of motherships to real amount? Defeat 5 ships is unreal.
    I guess the devs cheated last event 😆 no way we could have killed 2 ships. And there were sudden jumps in the % of the motherships. But I guess the amount to kill a mothership should be divided by 10. So now we have approx 10 % and one ship should be killed now.

And maybe that your ships are not fast enough. Do you have high enough speed of ships? Aren't your engines underleveled? All my ships attacks before enemies.

And what yellow ship with stun do you have? I found no one yellow ship with stun ... :-/
    Nearly all of the ships I use have minimum Orange Level 1 and the ship I was referring to was Thunderstorm Kinetic 80% chance to stun on crit hit.

The amount of Rank 2 training things required is stupid high, they are used for about 5 levels, the last one being 5 required.

Here is a video of my current status.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz9Za9Gitlk

I don't have the Hybrid Tactical EM at 4* yet

I do go first but dont manage to kill anything in first strike.
    Last edited by alphaomega; 10-18-2016 at 08:49 PM.

Nearly all of the ships I use have minimum Orange Level 1 and the ship I was referring to was Thunderstorm Kinetic 80% chance to stun on crit hit.

The amount of Rank 2 training things required is stupid high, they are used for about 5 levels, the last one being 5 required.

Here is a video of my current status.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz9Za9Gitlk

I don't have the Hybrid Tactical EM at 4* yet

I do go first but dont manage to kill anything in first strike.
    Wow you were always one event behind me and should have caught up but now I see your problem. You have too many units that were developed halfway.you should have concentrated your resources on less units. 6-7 or something like that. Even your 5 stars are too weak. Pick some units and then bring them too max and your life is easier.

Quote Originally Posted by orostaan View Post
    Wow you were always one event behind me and should have caught up but now I see your problem. You have too many units that were developed halfway.you should have concentrated your resources on less units. 6-7 or something like that. Even your 5 stars are too weak. Pick some units and then bring them too max and your life is easier.
    I am working on it but fuel + money takes a while to get, also hard to figure out which ships are good and which are not so good to level.

Only reason so many ships were being worked on was for the Operations Campaigns.

Old Mothership event it seemed like one ship was being destroyed per day.
    Last edited by alphaomega; 10-18-2016 at 10:08 PM.

Your fuel was maxed out at 161. Don't let it max out, use it as it builds during the day or you lose free refills. Your event credits were also maxed out at 5/5. Use them also. I agree with others. Focus on one unit to max it out and then do 2nd unit. Build out at least 5 units 5 stars fully loaded. Darklight is ranked #1 right now so he must be doing something right.
    111-611-666

Darklight- I noticed the same thing on the last mothership invasion. Around day 3, the nerfed the event. This style event is boring for me, feels like you are banging your head against the wall.

Alpha - you asked which ships are best. The best ship is your own 5 star fully loaded but these are what the top players are using.
    Alien Bomber EM
    Hybrid Tactical EM
    Thunderstorm EM
    Thunderstorm EXP
    Moon Tug EM
    Orbital Fighter EM
    Alien Defender KIN
    Utility Craft EXP
    Some of the newer ships will probably be even better once fully loaded.
    111-611-666

Alphaomega: You main team have not power, proportional to your level. When you are over 60lvl your main team have to be maxed as is possible on your level in all parameters.
    Android.

Alphaomega: You main team have not power, proportional to your level. When you are over 60lvl your main team have to be maxed as is possible on your level in all parameters.

Thunderstorm KIN is good ship, but is not good stunner. It's stun depend on crits and crits are random and happens rarely.

What ships are good? I look on better players and study what ships they use, in what combination and try to understand why. And study new ships, that it could be better. It's similar like to play chess.

Operations are good, but by my opinion are not essential. Some of operations I have not started yet. Challenges and campaign are more important by my opinion.

In top 10 are all players similar good and who is #1 depends mainly on it who attacked #1 last.
    Now is top 10 mainly about it, who is able faster leveleling. When we all will be on lvl 70, then it will be about players abilities and experiences.
    For me is not crucial, to be #1, but I'm glad when I see, that my effort and tactic go good way.

Skill upgraders 2* are "problem" for everybody.

Hybrid tactical EM is my preference for healer. Many people prefer other ships like healers/support. I actully "working" on other support ships too. Maybe they will be better in future.

And is demoralizing to see, how with cca 14% after 2 days of event is impossible to defeat only one mothership. I don't understand, why motherships it was not changed from last event, when it number have to be changed by developers in DB in time of last MS event more then one times by my opinion.
    Last edited by Darklight; 10-19-2016 at 10:01 AM.
    Android.

Every time I defeat a team on Easy the PR keeps going up, its nearly the same as Normal now.

Easy 61k
    Normal 68k
    Hard 82k

The jump from Normal to Hard is 2x that what it is from Easy to Normal.

Edit
    Just started to go back down now.
    Last edited by alphaomega; 10-19-2016 at 05:09 PM.

I did a little mathematic.
    * Actually we are cca around 18% of 1st mothership (MS). In this case we should be at 14:00 CET, when 4th day ends somewhere around 20%.
    * In this case (20/4)*5=25. It means, that at the end of event after 5 days we should be cca at 25% of 1st MS. It means that one MS have to be 4x weaker, if we should be able to destroy 1 MS in 5 days.
    * 4*5=20. Actually we need 20 days to 100% destroy 1 MS.
    * 20*5=100. Actually we need 100 days to destroy 5 MS to full open all positions in event store.

I'm not sure, that event have 5 or 7 days, but numbers will not be so much different.

Could somebody from developers tell us something about concept of this part of event? I can't understand it. :-( But it is not so much funny to do same fight so long with so small visible shift. It's not funny, it's only drill. :-(

But if in concept of event was to destroy 5 MS to full open of event shop in 1 event time, then 1 MS must have cca 20x lower lives.
    Last edited by Darklight; 10-20-2016 at 07:16 AM.
    Android.

Question

With less than 2 days left the damage to the 1st mothership is only 1/4............not even 1 mothership will be defeated at this rate! Better spend your event credits now since better items won't be unlocked.

Can anyone on 1% tell me how many platinas you win? (I know 2% wins 5).

10 pb.
    Android.

Question

MS event ends at Saturday or Monday?
    Android.

Default hi guys!

just a question about the event and the "possible rewards" you can get , do we receive this rewards(or one of them) even if the ship is not defeated?
    ship is right now at 26.12% and with 26h17min to go , we barely will go over 30% , if we manage to reach that percentage.

I am at 4% for now(since 2 days) , doing easy battles , sometimes normal battles and I can't pass to 3% , really want to know how this really works , it is dependant on the battles you fight , quantity and difficulty or how does it works?

and as White Lion said , better spent the medals you win or you will lose it when event finish.

I am with darklight that the HP of the ship is to much to defeat it , unless it carries over to the next time this ship is back.
    looks like every event it's a diferent city and ship , not the same one every event or at least thats what I understand , last event was Paris , right? this was Washington DC , next event will be a diferent city and ship , maybe event works that way , that you can continue to fight the ship when it comes back again with the percentage we left it when event finish.

if the damage/percentage done don't carry over to the next time this ship spawns , then yes , it's BS and big one , because like it is now , we will never defeat any ship .... just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorius Antares View Post
    just a question about the event and the "possible rewards" you can get , do we receive this rewards(or one of them) even if the ship is not defeated?
    ship is right now at 26.12% and with 26h17min to go , we barely will go over 30% , if we manage to reach that percentage.
    You won't get the rewards for the mothership but you'll get the leaderboard rewards based on your position.

I am at 4% for now(since 2 days) , doing easy battles , sometimes normal battles and I can't pass to 3% , really want to know how this really works , it is dependant on the battles you fight , quantity and difficulty or how does it works?
    You are in the top 4% of all players participating this event.
    You gain 75 points for an easy, 100 for a normal and 125 for a hard enemy.

if the damage/percentage done don't carry over to the next time this ship spawns , then yes , it's BS and big one , because like it is now , we will never defeat any ship .... just saying.
    Yes, the huge hp was our fault, mothership hps will be significantly decreased next time.

In last event was 3 cities defeated (I'm pretty sure that it was with developers "help").
    Maybe that event "continues" from last time, but in this case should stay open places in event shop too. It shouldn't be closed again.
    Android.

Quote Originally Posted by NSzF View Post
    You won't get the rewards for the mothership but you'll get the leaderboard rewards based on your position.

You are in the top 4% of all players participating this event.
    You gain 75 points for an easy, 100 for a normal and 125 for a hard enemy.

Yes, the huge hp was our fault, mothership hps will be significantly decreased next time.

thx for the fast response NSzF , really appreciate it and it clarify in someway what I asked.
    and good news that you recognise yourself that MS has way to much HP to be beaten.
    it shouldn't be easy to beat , therefore it is an event , it should be somehow challenging , but so far it is absolutely impossible to beat it and it's really appreciated that you have the will to adress this issue for the next event.
    I like the event , it gives you something to do over the day ( I do my battles every 2h30m ,when tickets are refilled ) and the leaderboard rewards are pretty good.

keep the hard work going , the game runs fine lately , barely server issues or arena-bugs , that's the way to go

greetings

Is it just me running into teams where all you see is "Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss"

Seriously starting to **** me off, I have gone through 5 seals on one mission without getting past it.

Enemy team has 2xHeal units and I am losing 2 ships before I managed to take them out.

That have we all. It does Fortifed buff.
    Android.

Just had a game where the enemy managed to kill all 5 of my ships without me taking a turn inbetween I just had to sit there and watch as every ship managed to fire 4-5 times, complete BS.

I am going to start recording every game from now on.

Edit
    Someone PLEASE explain this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlyNqqzhtAs

Edit 2
    That is on Easy which is all I can currently play.
    Last edited by alphaomega; 10-22-2016 at 12:48 AM.

Just had a game where the enemy managed to kill all 5 of my ships without me taking a turn inbetween I just had to sit there and watch as every ship managed to fire 4-5 times, complete BS.

I am going to start recording every game from now on.

Edit
    Someone PLEASE explain this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlyNqqzhtAs

Edit 2
    That is on Easy which is all I can currently play.

Sorry, but my opinion is, that you actually have underevolved your main
    ships, than have other players on your lvl ... :-(

I had my main ships brown 5* engines and their lvl and skills on ESD lvl before 60lvl.
    Last edited by Darklight; 10-22-2016 at 04:58 AM.
    Android.

Sorry, but my opinion is, that you actually have underevolved your main
    ships, than have other players on your lvl ... :-(

I had my main ships brown 5* engines and their lvl and skills on ESD lvl before 60lvl.
    They are not THAT underevolved that the enemy can have 3+ turns before I get one, every plane I use has Brown 1* minimum.

Don't forget I am playing on easy so am usually minimum 10k power above them but getting all the misses + enemy having an obscene amount of shots which until yesterday I never really saw.