Thread: Nintendo Switch

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Nintendo Switch

So now that the system has been officially revealed can you say if you're working on it or not. I did not see Zen as a partner as of yet.
    Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

Quote Originally Posted by Tech101 View Post
    So now that the system has been officially revealed can you say if you're working on it or not. I did not see Zen as a partner as of yet.
    I knew you would make a thread about the Switch the moment it got announced. LOL I hope Zen does work for it in the future.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Lol, you know me too well!

Barbie has already said you know how they like to be on everything but that still doesn't confirm anything. I want it to be official of course.
    Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

I understand, Tech! Part of me wishes that Zen could make some Nintendo tables. You know how awesome that would be?! Of course you do. LOL I like pretty much everything about the new console EXCEPT for the name. It will probably grow on me, but definitely not at the moment.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

As with all new platforms, we're exploring the best possible avenues for our titles, and we'll keep you all posted if and when we have something to announce.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech101 View Post
    Lol, you know me too well!

Barbie has already said you know how they like to be on everything but that still doesn't confirm anything. I want it to be official of course.
    Tech and all of this group of Wii U ZEN pinball players, feel free to PM me about your opinions on the switch. I am interested to hear from you guys, and care nothing about anyone else's opinions LOL.

I'm not sure if I'd buy Zen tables on the Switch or not. Tables were always late or simply never arrived on the Wii U, so I don't trust them not to treat the next Nintendo console the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by CaPPa View Post
    I'm not sure if I'd buy Zen tables on the Switch or not. Tables were always late or simply never arrived on the Wii U, so I don't trust them not to treat the next Nintendo console the same way.
    I totally agree with you. Both Nintendo and Zen have failed to deliver. Nintendo didn't market the Wii U well and didn't do enough to attract the 3rd party providers for the platform. Out of the gate Zen struggled with the Wii U, delaying the initial release from the December launch window into March. That seemed to set the stage for what would always be the case with the Wii U.

I'll keep my eye on the Switch to see if the huge list of 3rd party support that Nintendo is claiming to have actually provide any content. I'll also be interested to see if Zen provides support to the platform on par with what the other platforms receive or if we will start hearing that it is a hard platform to design for as we heard with the Wii U.

Basically I'll need to see performance from both companies, not promises.