Thread: Timebomb

Default Timebomb

I tried the new unit and used the skill with timebomb but I have to say that it's a little bit lackluster. I had difficulties to even get it triggered. It has a delay of 4 rounds. Most of the fights are over after this and normally you kill the enemies one by one because a enemy with a sliver of life does full damage. So no enemy lives for 4 rounds if you started attacking him. I haven't seen damage numbers so I guess it destroys the target after it triggers so maybe it's Good against bigger ships but I have to try it out or ships with high healing.

Edit: no you can't get timebomb on a leader ship.

Maybe it would be better it get triggered if the ship is hit again by the same unit. Maybe others have better ideas or I'm seeing it all wrong 
    Last edited by orostaan; 10-22-2016 at 01:45 PM.

I tried set timebomb on big ship in operations 11-9 and its immune to time bomb. Second skill is bad (clear all positives effect on battlefield) and timebomb is not good too. Useless ship for me ...

I actually see not a smart way, how to use timebomb. Can support tell us how was planned use it?
    Last edited by Darklight; 10-22-2016 at 03:42 PM.
    Ally code: 112-118-703.
    70lvl, Combat arena: 10+, PR 150k+.
    Leader: Lt. Bradfield Hybrid tactical EM 30k+.
    Android.
    English is not my main language, then sorry for mistakes and possible misunderstanding.

What is your skill level? Some abilities are crap until you get them high enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Darklight View Post
    I tried set timebomb on big ship in operations 11-9 and its immune to time bomb. Second skill is bad (clear all positives effect on battlefield) and timebomb is not good too. Useless ship for me ...

I actually see not a smart way, how to use timebomb. Can support tell us how was planned use it?
    Of all the new ships I believe the Alien Interceptor KIN and Alien Bomber KIN will be the most useful additions. Devote resources to these or something else.

This ship will be useful to newbies who lack 5 star ships.

I think that it should be enough:

IMG_20161023_063424_707.jpg

IMG_20161023_063451_568.jpg

Problems I see in skill design (or maybe that are glitches) - 4 rounds to activate time bomb are too much. How was written no one ship is alive so long. And worst is, that skill could be used only on "weak" ships, where is not so useful. Powerful ships (where skill should be much more useful) are immune to timebomb.

Alien bomber KIN is good, but Alien interceptor KIN skill set is controversy for me for Armor melting skill. I don't like " ... on battlefield " skills.
    Last edited by Darklight; 10-23-2016 at 06:19 AM.
    Android.
    English is not my main language, then sorry for mistakes and possible misunderstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    What is your skill level? Some abilities are crap until you get them high enough.
    Damn it seems that I can't change the language of the game. I have the skill at lvl 8. Lvl 9 states that you get -Dauer that could be translated to -delay. Damage is 115% so I think you get +5% damage at the end. But even a delay of 3 is too much. But if you get at lvl 10 another -delay ... I guess with a 2 round delay I could work.

Edit: delay is 3 at lvl 9 of the skill but at lvl 10 you get only - 1 cooldown.
    Last edited by orostaan; 10-23-2016 at 10:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by White Lion View Post
    Of all the new ships I believe the Alien Interceptor KIN and Alien Bomber KIN will be the most useful additions. Devote resources to these or something else.

This ship will be useful to newbies who lack 5 star ships.
    Difficult to say. The ship you get for operation 11 seems to be a good healer, but it depends on its first skill how high the % get and how high the healing is. And alien tug KIN I think is not that bad too.

Guys, thanks for your balance feedback, the delay will be reduced by 1. Changes will be hopefully online by tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by NSzF View Post
    Guys, thanks for your balance feedback, the delay will be reduced by 1. Changes will be hopefully online by tomorrow.
    Thx for response.

And whats about big ships immunity to timebomb? Is it glitch or not? And if it is not glitch, what reason is for it?
    Android.

Quote Originally Posted by Darklight View Post
    Thx for response.

And whats about big ships immunity to timebomb? Is it glitch or not? And if it is not glitch, what reason is for it?
    Thats normal, like in other games bosses dont have a shortcut. Instant death things dont work on them.