Thread: Mothership Invasion And Marine One Events At The Same Time?

Question Mothership Invasion And Marine One Events At The Same Time?

Marine One Event message was in my inbox but now I cannot get into the event. Has it been postponed till the 2nd Mothership Invasion event finishes?

Update: Marine One Ship on my roster has the "Event" word on it and supply drop has the event container. Upgrading Marine One requires event currency. Also, the search icon reveals that mission 36 has platinas as reward.

But I have no way to access the event itself, anyone find a way?
    Last edited by White Lion; 10-24-2016 at 04:35 AM.

I was wondering the same thing. I'd rather the marine one event, but can't get in.

Default 2nd Mothership Event Vanish

The 2nd Mothership Invasion event is now gone but now I can access Marine One event.

Devs, does this mean we won't get the Alien Tug EM prize?

Quote Originally Posted by White Lion View Post
    The 2nd Mothership Invasion event is now gone but now I can access Marine One event.

Devs, does this mean we won't get the Alien Tug EM prize?

at least they should give us some compensation for ending the event so suddenly or part of the rank rewards, people might have spend plasma to buy tickets(not me) to fight in this event.

now we don't get the rewards for the rank and we couldn't fight Marine One event from the beginning , not getting medals to upgrade Marine One , both things are bad...

I was in 8% and the 600k of money from the reward that I needed is gone , not a smart move dev's ....

Quote Originally Posted by Thorius Antares View Post
    at least they should give us some compensation for ending the event so suddenly or part of the rank rewards, people might have spend plasma to buy tickets(not me) to fight in this event.

now we don't get the rewards for the rank and we couldn't fight Marine One event from the beginning , not getting medals to upgrade Marine One , both things are bad...

I was in 8% and the 600k of money from the reward that I needed is gone , not a smart move dev's ....
    I thought the event was going to last 3 days so I spent 200 plasma to get to 1%

At least we are going to get platinas for Marine One, it better be 20 and not 10 platinas like the previous 3 events.
    Last edited by White Lion; 10-24-2016 at 10:46 AM.

Give old event back, at least I was able to do that.

Chapter 1 - Mission One

Requirements Marine One 500

Oh nice, not going to be too harsh.

Press Squad > "Recommended Power 75,000"

Oh well, guess im skipping this event I cant even hit recommended power ON THE FIRST MISSION.

Angry

Oh come on. I used 300 plasma to get to 1% and now they just vanished. I can understand that the second mothership was an error, but at least give us our wasted ressources back.

Where is Mothership event? I spent many time and some plasma for to be in 1% and now is there Marine one event. What is it, please? Why it is lost? Where are our prices for this Mothership event?
    Ally code: 112-118-703.
    70lvl, Combat arena: 10+, PR 150k+.
    Leader: Lt. Bradfield Hybrid tactical EM 30k+.
    Android.
    English is not my main language, then sorry for mistakes and possible misunderstanding.

I just received a message in-game with a compensation of 1000 Plasma , but , where are the money and shards from rank rewards?
    it's not that I don't appreciate this kind of compensation , I do and I bet the other ,too ... but it just seems not right , in my opinion ...

* yeah , I know , sometimes I can be a real pain in the *** ... xDDDD *

Quote Originally Posted by Thorius Antares View Post
    I just received a message in-game with a compensation of 1000 Plasma , but , where are the money and shards from rank rewards?
    it's not that I don't appreciate this kind of compensation , I do and I bet the other ,too ... but it just seems not right , in my opinion ...

* yeah , I know , sometimes I can be a real pain in the *** ... xDDDD *
    Guess it was the next mothership event and it started automatic on sunday ... so really bad timing. Got the 1000 plasma too and that got me my invested 300 back so im satisfied. When i saw the announcment for marine one i knew this mothership event is screwed.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by orostaan View Post
    Guess it was the next mothership event and it started automatic on sunday ... so really bad timing. Got the 1000 plasma too and that got me my invested 300 back so im satisfied. When i saw the announcment for marine one i knew this mothership event is screwed.
    I thought Marine One event was the mistake. One of the devs stated that the Mothership had too many hitpoints so a 2nd Mothership event to rectify the 1st mistake immediately was logical.

The Bad: No Alien Tug EM and 1000 plasma is less than what my reward would have been.

The Good: Marine One missions give XPs so players like me can catch up to those on VIP 5+. Mothership Event takes up TOO MUCH TIME to stay in top 5%. Mothership Event missions too repetitive! I also don't have resources to devote to another ship.

In the end I prefer Marine One.

Quote Originally Posted by alphaomega View Post
    Give old event back, at least I was able to do that.

Chapter 1 - Mission One

Requirements Marine One 500

Oh nice, not going to be too harsh.

Press Squad > "Recommended Power 75,000"

Oh well, guess im skipping this event I cant even hit recommended power ON THE FIRST MISSION.
    I just had a look at your youtube video and you've spread your resources way too thin! What your doing would only make sense if each battle featured your entire squadron.

Focus on getting to 5 stars and max upgrades for your 5 or 6 most upgraded ships. (Put all your eggs into 1 basket)

Quote Originally Posted by White Lion View Post
    I just had a look at your youtube video and you've spread your resources way too thin! What your doing would only make sense if each battle featured your entire squadron.

Focus on getting to 5 stars and max upgrades for your 5 or 6 most upgraded ships. (Put all your eggs into 1 basket)
    I am doing that now but I was trying to get the Operations done for a long time but still not really started the last 4 as I had not unlocked most of the planes required for them.

Doesnt help spending over 200 fuel and not even getting half of the 6 titanium plates needed for an upgrade and that is just 1 component out of 6.

Operations are not essential. 75k is not too much on your lvl, if you "go right way".
    Last edited by Darklight; 10-25-2016 at 04:38 AM.
    Ally code: 112-118-703.
    70lvl, Combat arena: 10+, PR 150k+.
    Leader: Lt. Bradfield Hybrid tactical EM 30k+.
    Android.
    English is not my main language, then sorry for mistakes and possible misunderstanding.

What has upset me immensely about this is that when I got out of the first mothership event I of course i received my 5 star 1st Leautenant Chapman. I came out of that with 2 1/2 days of the next mothership event left Alien EM Tug 2nd Leautenant Leclair as the reward so I was quite motivated to participate even with the reduced time. So I got going with gusto and after all was said an done I was top 2% an d that is after all recharges and allowing tickets to refill on their own. On the following day I come back I lose 1 % and am now top 3% but I again go hard with a full stamina and all recharges and even get to play one more time after letting me stamina recharge full one more time and play. At this point I am deep into top 1% and I am quite excited to get my new ship especially since I invested so many canisters to get to where I was. Well to my surprise the next time I log in I see my mother ship event that I worked so hard on to catch up on in half the time and get to the top 1% was gone and I was given a pathetic 1k when I spent quite a bit more then that to get the EM Alien Tug.

Since I have 5 star General you can understand my aanyance and borderline anger. I would have expected these glitchy mistakes would stop since you stepped up your advertising to the DVD. BUT here I was screwed again....I figured what's the point in opening a ticket....today I figured for giggles I would check the forums and was a bit surprised to see a forum string on the subject....more surprised that there was not more complaints from people like myself in the same boat....

Question Marine One Only 10 Platinas ?????

ANY 5 star ship in a squadron of platinum ships is the 1st to be targeted and destroyed before even firing once.

Surely only 10 platinas must be a mistake?

Not to mention there's no where else to obtain platinas for Marine One at this stage.

Default little bit stucked in Marine One event :(

as title says , I am a little bit stucked in the last mission of chapter 4 , Marine One is at 7530 PR , I upgraded hull , armor and speed on it as far as I could(and on my main squad ,too) , my squadron is at 34723 PR (Chapman , Anderson , Morrison , Hiller/Miller + Marine One , ) , required is 33000 PR and Marine One at 5886 PR , but I can't beat it , MO is destroyed before I even have a chance to heal/stealth it or enable Hiller's taunt.
    only 12 hours to go and I can't continue because I am not able to pass this mission and at least to complete the 4th chapter , chapter 5 has 10 missions , might be able to do at least 5-6 with this squad , but I am not even sure if I can go further , I have plasma for 2 recharges , but I don't have money for anymore upgrades in my normal ships.

my event is tier 2 , I am level 44 , my ships are at level 44 and with several upgrades , but whatever combo I try , I can't pass this mission.

any advice? apart from bypass the event and not to continue. I spend a lot of money , material and plasma into this event and if the upgrades on MO isn't carried over to the next event , I am just screwed , because at the time the next MO event comes , I might be at level 50-53 (more or less) and doing all over again and not getting the ship again , will be really frustrating.

any chance that we get MO in this event even if we don't complete all tiers?

at least I will continue to burn tickets to get medals and material and trying to upgrade MO a little bit more and with the last ticket trying to pass this mission , but it might be a "mission impossible" ... I am not confident to pass it.

* game over with this event , can't beat it , can't upgrade MO any further nor my other ships ...*
    Last edited by Thorius Antares; 10-28-2016 at 12:43 PM.