Thread: Pinball FX2 for Windows 8

Default Pinball FX2 for Windows 8

I'm still running Windows 8 on my PC and I just tried loading Pinball FX2 and all of my purchased tables are gone. I had purchased every table available, but now they all say "Buy Now". What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by CroutonCrusader View Post
    I'm still running Windows 8 on my PC and I just tried loading Pinball FX2 and all of my purchased tables are gone. I had purchased every table available, but now they all say "Buy Now". What happened?
    The Win8 version is no longer supported. If you can send your table receipts or a screenshot of your table purchase history to support @zenstudios.com, I can help you restore them. You can find your transaction history by logging in here: https://commerce.microsoft.com.

When I goto commerce.microsoft.com and click Show All, From All Available -- it only goes back to June 29th, 2016. I purchased the tables way before then. Is there another way to find my purchases?

Quote Originally Posted by CroutonCrusader View Post
    When I goto commerce.microsoft.com and click Show All, From All Available -- it only goes back to June 29th, 2016. I purchased the tables way before then. Is there another way to find my purchases?
    If you can email me a screenshot of your table library, that might work.