Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Restore your in-app purchases keeps updating the same table. How could I avoid it?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    14

    Angry Restore your in-app purchases keeps updating the same table. How could I avoid it?

    When I click on the "Restore your in-app purchases" it always has an update. I went to the ~/Library/Containers/com.zenstudios.ZenPinball2/Data/Library/Application Support/ZenPinball2
    directory and ls -ltr says every time:

    .
    .
    .
    -rw-r--r--@ 1 flex staff 622969 Oct 6 20:00 PTSData.pxp
    -rw-r--r--@ 1 flex staff 54248789 Oct 30 16:03 64b499d958dd3f7ac59f55c5f0d3f763f6369a2a61c4fabb.p xp
    -rw-r--r--@ 1 flex staff 524288 Oct 30 16:04 profile.dat
    -rw-r--r--@ 1 flex staff 2497312 Oct 30 16:34 ZP2_DLC_AFORCE.pxp.tmp

    How could I get rid of this strange behaviour?

    Thanks,
    _flex.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flex View Post
    When I click on the "Restore your in-app purchases" it always has an update. I went to the ~/Library/Containers/com.zenstudios.ZenPinball2/Data/Library/Application Support/ZenPinball2
    directory and ls -ltr says every time:

    .
    .
    .
    -rw-r--r--@ 1 flex staff 622969 Oct 6 20:00 PTSData.pxp
    -rw-r--r--@ 1 flex staff 54248789 Oct 30 16:03 64b499d958dd3f7ac59f55c5f0d3f763f6369a2a61c4fabb.p xp
    -rw-r--r--@ 1 flex staff 524288 Oct 30 16:04 profile.dat
    -rw-r--r--@ 1 flex staff 2497312 Oct 30 16:34 ZP2_DLC_AFORCE.pxp.tmp

    How could I get rid of this strange behaviour?

    Thanks,
    _flex.
    What do you mean that it has an update? Do you have the most recent version of the game installed? What tables are you trying to restore?

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    14

    Default

    When I click on the shopping cart icon the application is downloading this (I think the same) file ZP2_DLC_AFORCE... again and again and again. Why?

    I have application version 1.26.1.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flex View Post
    When I click on the shopping cart icon the application is downloading this (I think the same) file ZP2_DLC_AFORCE... again and again and again. Why?

    I have application version 1.26.1.
    I assume you own that table, correct? Is it playable?

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    14

    Default

    If you mean whether I bought it or not, my answer is absolutely yes and yes, I can start it and play with it.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flex View Post
    If you mean whether I bought it or not, my answer is absolutely yes and yes, I can start it and play with it.
    Awesome! Thanks for confirming. Does the A Force icon have an arrow on it to indicate it has an update that needs to be downloaded? Does it help if you delete just that table and redownload it?

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Awesome! Thanks for confirming. Does the A Force icon have an arrow on it to indicate it has an update that needs to be downloaded? Does it help if you delete just that table and redownload it?
    Nope, there is no update sign on it.
    I deleted only this table, click on the shopping cart icon, which restored it, click on that icon again and it still keeps updating itself...

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flex View Post
    Nope, there is no update sign on it.
    I deleted only this table, click on the shopping cart icon, which restored it, click on that icon again and it still keeps updating itself...
    Let me check with the team and see what they suggest - what kind of Mac are you using, and what OSX version does it have?

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Let me check with the team and see what they suggest - what kind of Mac are you using, and what OSX version does it have?
    MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Mid 2014), macOS 10.12.1.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flex View Post
    MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Mid 2014), macOS 10.12.1.
    Thanks!

  11. #11

    Default

    This should be resolved in the next update! Thanks for the report!

  12. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    This should be resolved in the next update! Thanks for the report!
    Cheers.

  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flex View Post
    Cheers.
    I'd like to indicate that the new v1.27 is OK now.

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flex View Post
    I'd like to indicate that the new v1.27 is OK now.
    Yay! Glad it's all good now

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •