Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Stay tuned for more info:

  1. #1

  2. #2

    Default

    Looking forward to these 3 new tables. Since they are already listed on the PlayStation trophy list, I am sure the announcement is imminent!

  3. #3
    Senior Member hunter328's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Cool! I still haven't bought Women of Power yet though. I want to have some never before played tables to try whenever ZP2 hits PSVR. At least it looks like I'll have more than a couple new ones when it does now (assuming the VR version releases with the new tables, otherwise I'll have been restraining myself from buying these for nothing.)
    I wonder if they're all Fallout tables or Elder Scrolls as well?

  4. #4

    Default

    Get ready for an unbelievable pinball experience with Bethesda Pinball, releasing December 6th! Bethesda Pinball presents three exciting pinball tables based on Fallout, DOOM, and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

  5. #5

    Default

    So excited, these look like some of your best tables yet! I love how varied the three tables look, whoever designed these did an excellent job.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VintageOctopus View Post
    So excited, these look like some of your best tables yet! I love how varied the three tables look, whoever designed these did an excellent job.
    Thanks! I updated the designer list in case anyone is interested: http://forum.zenstudios.com/showthre...able-Designers

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    697

    Default

    Nice!!! Haven't had a chance to really delve into much pinball lately. These look fantastic. As always I'm fascinated by the design ideas of many of your table designers. I'm curious about the Skyrim table.


    It looks like it might have an RPG aspect we haven't had since the unique Epic Quest.

    Can't wait to see the table trailers. Can you hint on which trailer we'll see first?

  8. #8
    Table Designer deep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tenorhero View Post
    I'm curious about the Skyrim table. It looks like it might have an RPG aspect we haven't had since the unique Epic Quest.
    I tried to recreate the rules, the atmosphere and gameplay of the original Skyrim in as many aspects as possible so yes, we can say it has RPG aspects It was an enormous work.
    Last edited by deep; 11-18-2016 at 11:31 AM.

  9. #9
    Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    2,351

    Default

    Overall this looks so dope! I am disheartened that Dishonored didn't get a table, but we can't have everything we want


    Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

    PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

  10. #10
    Member Cathaeter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    Overall this looks so dope! I am disheartened that Dishonored didn't get a table, but we can't have everything we want
    Maybe they'll release another bethesda pack, you never know...(hope they release more aliens tbh.)
    p.s. looking forward to the fallout table.
    Table wishlist: Tremors, Regular Show, Orphan Black, Lost Girl, Ren & Stimpy, Futurama, Hack/Slash.
    Loki (More villians)
    Moon Knight - werewolves story arc
    Brainscan - Trickster theme.
    Critters, Tucker and Dale Vs Evil, Gremlins, Chucky.
    SAW (billy doll)
    B-movie horror/monsters.
    My Babysitters a Vampire, MONSTER HUNTER, Darkstalkers, Chocobos, Goosebumps.
    Fullmoon Studios themes (i.e. Puppet Master, Subspecies, KillJoy, Gingerdead Man, Trancers)

    Yeah I don't want much do I? >.>

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    Overall this looks so dope! I am disheartened that Dishonored didn't get a table, but we can't have everything we want
    They just have too much good stuff to choose from!

  12. #12
    Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    2,351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    They just have too much good stuff to choose from!
    so true.


    Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

    PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    697

    Default

    Well don't want to press and be impatient, but where is the trailer for one of the tables? Only 2 weeks away from release.

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tenorhero View Post
    Well don't want to press and be impatient, but where is the trailer for one of the tables? Only 2 weeks away from release.
    We'll have one for launch as usual

  15. #15

    Default

    Happy launch day! Bethesda Pinball is now available on PSN - check out the launch day trailer here!
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 12-06-2016 at 05:50 PM.

  16. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Happy launch day! Bethesda Pinball is now available on PSN - check out the launch day trailer here!
    Hi. I just want to check that your policy of buying it on one system and getting the tables on the PS3, PS Vita and PS4 still applies. The new table descriptions don't mention the triple license. Normally I buy the tables on the PS3 then get them for the Vita and the PS4 for free, but if that policy has changed, I want to know so that I can buy the tables on the console I play the most, the PS4.
    Thanks

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Decker View Post
    Hi. I just want to check that your policy of buying it on one system and getting the tables on the PS3, PS Vita and PS4 still applies.
    Of course!

  18. #18
    Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    2,351

    Question Nudge bug on Doom?!

    Anyone run into this bug on the Doom table. It causes the nudge mechanic to become disabled until that particular ball is lost.


    Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

    PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

  19. #19
    Table Designer ndever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    Anyone run into this bug on the Doom table. It causes the nudge mechanic to become disabled until that particular ball is lost.
    We found the source of the problem so this will be fixed soon. Until then here are some ways to get the nudge back:

    - start Experimental Multiball
    - start any modes on Hell miniplayfield (Hell and Back or Pit of Evil)
    - start Hell and Back as the last main mode before the wizard mode
    - activate Power Up and select the Demon Rune

    Hope this helps! Rip and tear those leaderboards!
    Last edited by ndever; 12-07-2016 at 10:26 AM.

  20. #20
    Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    2,351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ndever View Post
    We found the source of the problem so this will be fixed soon. Until then here are some ways to get the nudge back:

    - start Experimental Multiball
    - start any modes on Hell miniplayfield (Hell and Back or Pit of Evil)
    - start Hell and Back as the last main mode before the wizard mode
    - activate Power Up and select the Demon Rune

    Hope this helps! Rip and tear those leaderboards!
    Thank so much for the prompt response. Oh I will defo follow those instructions until a fix is implemented. Thanks again for the awesome tables!


    Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

    PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •