Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Again a bug, now in Paranormal

  1. #1
    Member PinballVirtual-Victor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Palamós - Girona - Spain
    Posts
    72

    Default Again a bug, now in Paranormal

    ****

    I just caught a bug in the Multibola Levitation, did not let me loose the ball or let me do TILT so I will have to restart.

    This with 16,000M, BRAVO

    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 11-16-2016 at 06:41 PM. Reason: language

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PinballVirtual-Victor View Post

    I just caught a bug in the Multibola Levitation, did not let me loose the ball or let me do TILT so I will have to restart.

    This with 16,000M, BRAVO

    I know it's frustrating, but please watch your language.

    Forum rules are posted here: http://forum.zenstudios.com/showthre...rum-Guidelines
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 11-16-2016 at 06:41 PM.

  3. #3
    Member PinballVirtual-Victor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Palamós - Girona - Spain
    Posts
    72

    Default

    It is the translation of Google to the Spanish word "JODER", which is frustrating, I do not know because it translates so.

    Well the thing is that I go from bug to bug and that again a score that would be worth to be 5th is useless and we have to repeat the whole process.

    Another 8 hours in the trash.

  4. #4
    Member PinballVirtual-Victor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Palamós - Girona - Spain
    Posts
    72

    Default

    I return to what was suggested in previous bugs.

    It can not be that several days of play are lost for a bug.

    I had saved the previous game with 15.500M and that should be up, just as an achievement comes up when you get it.

    If you could force TILT you would lose that ball plus the end of ball bonuses.

    If I had raised my score in the previous saved, I would have at least 15.500M.

    But you still have nothing. To start from 0 again. Incomprehensible.

    And that is the third time in 3 months and it is crazy.

    And at tables that are two years old.

    ----------------

    Vuelvo a lo ya sugerido en anteriores bugs.

    No puede ser que se pierdan varios días de juego por un bug.

    Yo había guardado la partida anteriormente con 15.500M y eso ya debería subir, del mismo modo que sube un logro cuando lo consigues.

    Si se pudiera forzar TILT perdería esa bola más los bonus de fin de bola.

    Si hubiera subido my puntuación en el anterior guardado, tendría al menos esos 15.500M.

    SIn embargo te quedas sin nada. A empezar de 0 de nuevo. Incomprensible.

    Y que sea la tercera vez en 3 meses ya es una locura.

    Y en mesas que tienen dos años de antigüedad.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PinballVirtual-Victor View Post
    I return to what was suggested in previous bugs.

    It can not be that several days of play are lost for a bug.

    I had saved the previous game with 15.500M and that should be up, just as an achievement comes up when you get it.

    If you could force TILT you would lose that ball plus the end of ball bonuses.

    If I had raised my score in the previous saved, I would have at least 15.500M.

    But you still have nothing. To start from 0 again. Incomprehensible.

    And that is the third time in 3 months and it is crazy.

    And at tables that are two years old.

    ----------------

    Vuelvo a lo ya sugerido en anteriores bugs.

    No puede ser que se pierdan varios días de juego por un bug.

    Yo había guardado la partida anteriormente con 15.500M y eso ya debería subir, del mismo modo que sube un logro cuando lo consigues.

    Si se pudiera forzar TILT perdería esa bola más los bonus de fin de bola.

    Si hubiera subido my puntuación en el anterior guardado, tendría al menos esos 15.500M.

    SIn embargo te quedas sin nada. A empezar de 0 de nuevo. Incomprensible.

    Y que sea la tercera vez en 3 meses ya es una locura.

    Y en mesas que tienen dos años de antigüedad.
    I've reported this to the team - thanks!

  6. #6
    Member PinballVirtual-Victor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Palamós - Girona - Spain
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Thanks

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    185

    Default

    Hi Zen,

    This bug appears on Doppelganger too, and was already mentioned when Paranormal table was released...

    It's really annoying to see you've done nothing to fix it, cause superscore of all the gameroom is largely based on this table, which can make huge scores.

    I say that for the credibility of your game, in its entirety. I've always defended you but on this particular point, it's difficult.

    I just hope these bugs have been corrected on the VR version.
    French fans forum : www.LUPsClub.com

  8. #8
    Member PinballVirtual-Victor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Palamós - Girona - Spain
    Posts
    72

    Default

    In case it is worth commenting that block the ball in the movie just when the time to lock it is over.

    Ball message 2 blocked, when ball 1 should be blocked.

    Then I put the ball in the bucket to start the levitation multi-ball and it did not give me the blocked ball.

    By the way.

    If you're going to fix it, wait for the current game to end, I would not want to have to start over.

    Today I will surely reach the score I had when the bug appeared, but this time with more balls to play.

    ---------------------

    Por si sirve de algo comentar que bloquee la bola en la película justo cuando el tiempo para bloquearla se terminó.

    Apareció el mensaje de bola 2 bloqueada, cuando debería dicr bola 1 bloqueada.

    Después metí la bola en el cubo para iniciar la multibola levitación y no me daba la bola bloqueada.

    Por cierto.

    Si lo vais a arreglar, esperar a que termine la partida actual, no me gustaría tener que volver a empezar.

    Hoy seguramente alcanzaré la puntuación que tenía cuando apareció el bug, pero esta vez con más bolas por jugar.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PinballVirtual-Victor View Post
    In case it is worth commenting that block the ball in the movie just when the time to lock it is over.

    Ball message 2 blocked, when ball 1 should be blocked.

    Then I put the ball in the bucket to start the levitation multi-ball and it did not give me the blocked ball.

    By the way.

    If you're going to fix it, wait for the current game to end, I would not want to have to start over.

    Today I will surely reach the score I had when the bug appeared, but this time with more balls to play.

    ---------------------

    Por si sirve de algo comentar que bloquee la bola en la película justo cuando el tiempo para bloquearla se terminó.

    Apareció el mensaje de bola 2 bloqueada, cuando debería dicr bola 1 bloqueada.

    Después metí la bola en el cubo para iniciar la multibola levitación y no me daba la bola bloqueada.

    Por cierto.

    Si lo vais a arreglar, esperar a que termine la partida actual, no me gustaría tener que volver a empezar.

    Hoy seguramente alcanzaré la puntuación que tenía cuando apareció el bug, pero esta vez con más bolas por jugar.
    Thanks! I'm adding this to your report for the team now

  10. #10
    Member PinballVirtual-Victor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Palamós - Girona - Spain
    Posts
    72

    Default

    I finished a new game in 6th place.

    But I've had 4 very bad balls.

    When I make a third round to the tables I will repeat to see if I double this score.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •