Thread: Mothership Events

Default Mothership Events

I am seriously getting annoyed with these things, even with a setup of speed 4 orange minimum they seem to be getting 4-6 turns before I get around to firing back quite often.

Unfortunately my S7 Edge is in for repair (Screen issue with grey bars down screen which extended / receded depending on screen brightness) so I cannot record anymore but its seriously taking the piss.

Edit
    Total Power I am ~10-15k above enemy team .
    Last edited by alphaomega; 11-21-2016 at 05:08 PM.

Anybody else having matches where 80% of your shots keep coming up "Miss"

hi Alpha ,

what level are you , which ships do you use and which dificulty level are you fighting?

I am myself level 56 , with a PR in this event of 55K~.
    I could use a team with far more PR and be way above PR on each dificulty ,
    but the hard and normal battles are pretty badass and basically hard to beat.
    I do easy all the way and I don't lose battles , may lose some ships , but yeah , stars doesn't matter at all , what matters is do win the fight.
    I am 4% , trying to make a push to 3% , but might not me possible this time.

in easy the enemy dodge a lot too , but they are beatable and yeah , I feel you , those constant "miss" are pretty annoying.

that's the team I use :

Alien Interceptor EM (Lt Anderson), PR 12354 , level 54
    Alien Defender KIN (Lt Wagner) , PR 12102 , level 54
    Moon Tug KIN (Lt Miller) , PR 11770 , level 54
    Alien Fighter EXP (Lt Chapman) , PR 10948 , level 54
    Thunderstorm EXP (Cpt.Hiller) , PR 7935 , level 49

I am doing pretty well with this team(at least on the Mothership event) , but I am sure there are other effective team combos around.

keep it up , Buddy , this event apart of a good team , needs a lot of patience and brain work , sometimes a team with lesser PR and the right ships are required to beat this fights , not brute force and the team with highest PR ...

5* ships, speed orange 4 minimum ~20k each and I am playing on easy. (Pilots are still level 60 as credits are used on upgrades and I had to blow my training things during last event on event ship)

Total PR I am usually ~10-15k above enemy team.

Default Too Much HP

Any player with max upgraded ships won't have a single problem even when consecutively hit 4+ times in a row.

The real problem is that it's Wednesday and we've done under 25% damage, the devs didn't lower the mothership HP enough again.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Thorius Antares View Post
    hi Alpha ,

what level are you , which ships do you use and which dificulty level are you fighting?

I am myself level 56 , with a PR in this event of 55K~.
    I could use a team with far more PR and be way above PR on each dificulty ,
    but the hard and normal battles are pretty badass and basically hard to beat.
    I do easy all the way and I don't lose battles , may lose some ships , but yeah , stars doesn't matter at all , what matters is do win the fight.
    I am 4% , trying to make a push to 3% , but might not me possible this time.

in easy the enemy dodge a lot too , but they are beatable and yeah , I feel you , those constant "miss" are pretty annoying.

that's the team I use :

Alien Interceptor EM (Lt Anderson), PR 12354 , level 54
    Alien Defender KIN (Lt Wagner) , PR 12102 , level 54
    Moon Tug KIN (Lt Miller) , PR 11770 , level 54
    Alien Fighter EXP (Lt Chapman) , PR 10948 , level 54
    Thunderstorm EXP (Cpt.Hiller) , PR 7935 , level 49

I am doing pretty well with this team(at least on the Mothership event) , but I am sure there are other effective team combos around.

keeUp it up , Buddy , this event apart of a good team , needs a lot of patience and brain work , sometimes a team with lesser PR and the right ships are required to beat this fights , not brute force and the team with highest PR ...
    Both Alien Bomber EM & KIN for retaliate
    Utility Craft EXP for buff and heal
    Thunderstorm EM for mega damage
    Last ship is flexible but a taunter is preferable

Haven't lost once yet with this combo for Mothership event.

Quote Originally Posted by White Lion View Post

Alien Bomber Kin is 4/40 for me, combat arena only.
    Alien Bomber EM is at 4* 3k PR unupgraded stuff as it was all used on my 5* ships atm.

Marine One 22,302
    Alien Attacker EXP 20,634
    Thunderstorm EM 20,621
    Alien Defender KIN 20,603
    Moon Tug 19,641
    Hybrid Jet Fighter KIN 19,468
    Thunderstorm KIN 18,716

For some reason units at the same development seem to be quite a bitt off PR wise but I am rotating these as needed whilst finalizing the upgrades but RNG is a ***** and I keep coming up with no parts required to upgrade an item despite using up all 3 goes at missions for them.

I have all four ships you mentioned , but still working on farming shards to upgrade them , they are far away to be ready for events , xD.

right now I am working on French , German , Russian and Chinese Pilots for both OP's , have the others a little bit abandoned , except my 6-7 top ships for events , working on them too.

and as you said , they promised to lower HP of MS for this event and looks like they didn't , let's hope they will do it for the next.

ok, seriously, GIVE IT A ******* REST WITH THE MISS MECHANIC.

Was forced to abandon a game after 7 minutes of trying to kill ONE SHIP because it was impossible to kill it.

I left the game running on x3 for a few minutes after this clip ended but I am sick of this BS. Lets have a tank ship with lots of health and armor also able to self heal with a miss mechanic where you aint hitting most of your shots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_pi5OLZJIw

Edit
    Moon Tug was 5k higher power than the ship it was attacking and since it gets 2 attacks one with reduced armor if it wasn't for the miss mechanic I would have ended up killing it but instead I never got to.

Exclamation Not even 50% damage

It's good that we win a 5 star ship but not 1 even mothership has been defeated.

Surely this has got to be a mistake

Quote Originally Posted by alphaomega View Post
    ok, seriously, GIVE IT A ******* REST WITH THE MISS MECHANIC.

Was forced to abandon a game after 7 minutes of trying to kill ONE SHIP because it was impossible to kill it.

I left the game running on x3 for a few minutes after this clip ended but I am sick of this BS. Lets have a tank ship with lots of health and armor also able to self heal with a miss mechanic where you aint hitting most of your shots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_pi5OLZJIw

Edit
    Moon Tug was 5k higher power than the ship it was attacking and since it gets 2 attacks one with reduced armor if it wasn't for the miss mechanic I would have ended up killing it but instead I never got to.
    I noticed the AI does cheat but a fully upgrade squadron always wins for me.

The problem isn't the event but during Combat arena when the AI cheats causing stuns without critical damage for Thunderstorm KIN leadership and timebomb to go off after only 2 turns and other weird stuff.

It's good that we win a 5 star ship but not 1 even mothership has been defeated.

Surely this has got to be a mistake
    Speak for yourself, all ships I get come out 4*. Can't play on Medium or Hard yet hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by alphaomega View Post
    Speak for yourself, all ships I get come out 4*. Can't play on Medium or Hard yet hehe.
    I only did easy fights and finished in 3% , without using plasma for recharges.
    you don't have to do medium and hard fights to reach it , you just have to fight every battle you can , if your time allows it.
    medium-hard fights are only for getting more medals , nothing else , not even if you win with 3-2-1 stars matters , what matters is to win every fight , just that .... at least , thats how I see it , I might be wrong , xD.