Thread: Support?

Banned

Thumbs down Support?

Why is nobody fixing the leaderboards at the speed machine table. etc...zen support for the xbox360 is the badest i`ve ever seen...they dont care about people who paid for the products....they dont fix the leaderboards for the community that paid the biggest price for the game....the windows version offers real good and fair prices from time to time and the support is very very good!!! the team for xbox360 is not interested for happy customers...i cant understand that they dont care about the biggest fans...i would like to speak to the support but i cant find a direct contact information...to post here only ends in a dialogue with barbie...just hope that a responsible supervisor read this post. the xbox support team doesnt excist for me...why isnt there a good working team like for windows/steam version?

cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by flitschko View Post
    Why is nobody fixing the leaderboards at the speed machine table. etc...zen support for the xbox360 is the badest i`ve ever seen...they dont care about people who paid for the products....they dont fix the leaderboards for the community that paid the biggest price for the game....the windows version offers real good and fair prices from time to time and the support is very very good!!! the team for xbox360 is not interested for happy customers...i cant understand that they dont care about the biggest fans...i would like to speak to the support but i cant find a direct contact information...to post here only ends in a dialogue with barbie...just hope that a responsible supervisor read this post. the xbox support team doesnt excist for me...why isnt there a good working team like for windows/steam version?

cheers!
    I'm the support contact for all Zen products. Can you tell me what's going on with the leaderboard so we can investigate?

Banned

Default ...

thats what i mean....you say you are the support contact. i know that you are answering quick to every post in this forum. but its hard unusual and complicated to talk with a third person about details. its not the first time that i try to get a short info about the leaderboard situation. you asking for more details says that you have no idea about the current situation. i dont want to decry you are doing a good i think but you are not the right person for me in this matter. check the top highscores for speed machine table for example...thats absurd embarrassing and unsportsmanlike for every intense playing gamer...cant believe that nobody at zen`s company knows about the leaderboard situation...and cant believe that the company think that its the best way to say nothing or to let you (barbie) answer like: i give these infos to the "team"....and thats it...i wouldnt write any word here if the product prize is 10 dollar or euro. i paid for all tables (more than for the xbox console) which is ok but for the prize i want to have a good working product or a good support or any other stuff that dont make me feel like a victim of a software distribution...

my english and the support are same level

never wanted to sound like a "hate-post-person"

maybe we can write in swedish bosnian or german language next time?? ....that would be much easier for me...

Quote Originally Posted by flitschko View Post
    thats what i mean....you say you are the support contact. i know that you are answering quick to every post in this forum. but its hard unusual and complicated to talk with a third person about details. its not the first time that i try to get a short info about the leaderboard situation. you asking for more details says that you have no idea about the current situation. i dont want to decry you are doing a good i think but you are not the right person for me in this matter. check the top highscores for speed machine table for example...thats absurd embarrassing and unsportsmanlike for every intense playing gamer...cant believe that nobody at zen`s company knows about the leaderboard situation...and cant believe that the company think that its the best way to say nothing or to let you (barbie) answer like: i give these infos to the "team"....and thats it...i wouldnt write any word here if the product prize is 10 dollar or euro. i paid for all tables (more than for the xbox console) which is ok but for the prize i want to have a good working product or a good support or any other stuff that dont make me feel like a victim of a software distribution...

my english and the support are same level

never wanted to sound like a "hate-post-person"

maybe we can write in swedish bosnian or german language next time?? ....that would be much easier for me...
    Write in whatever language you want, I can use Google translate.

Banned

Thumbs down ...best support ever!

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post

...not the language is the problem...but i think i would get more and better infos if i use google translate for every problem with PINBALL FX 2.....i never paid a cent for google products...but they care about customer...

i have one last question: what for cars are zen studio bosses driving? i would like to see a picture of the parking area at your company...i need long time to understand that its better to pay for only one person that dont know about the product but is good in "chatting" and using google translate then a team of motivated professionals for customer support...its a perfect strategy cause the idiots (like me!) giving still money for the UNSUPPORTED stuff ...respect for that!

Unhappy Speed Machine Leaderboard Glitch

I'm the support contact for all Zen products. Can you tell me what's going on with the leaderboard so we can investigate?
    The first few scores on the leaderboards are ridiculously large. I'm a long time fan of this table and I'd like to know what's up too. Those scores need to be excised somehow. Definitely something wrong there.

Quote Originally Posted by bbrock View Post
    The first few scores on the leaderboards are ridiculously large. I'm a long time fan of this table and I'd like to know what's up too. Those scores need to be excised somehow. Definitely something wrong there.
    Unfortunately we can't delete scores from this version of the game. Sorry!

In the spirit of clean competition, perhaps Zen could include a back office edit feature for future editions of Pinball Fx. I think I understand the reasons behind keeping the coding on the Leaderboards "As Is". But on the other hand, when the game itself is updated at some time in the future, the top scores on Speed Machine should get tossed. I'm not advocating for a subjective evaluation of all scoring, but in a case where the glitch is so egregious, going forward it would help both Zen and it's faithful to keep things as honest as possible. To have players that play Pinball FX2 casually, aren't exceptionally good at it be rewarded with the overall super-score championship because of a Zen coding error only succeeds in cheapening the value of your product.

Default Gone/Forgotten Tables

Somehow my entire game/table inventory got deleted from Xbox Live records.
    Xbox pushed a system update and my hard drive was suddenly seen as "unformatted." I tried all kinds of corrective measures to remedy that but eventually had to reformat my 360's hard drive. I started re-downloading all the paid games I remember having before the HD issue. Xbox Live remembered that I'd purchased all of them and I wasn't charged for getting them all again.
    ---That is, until it came to FX2---
    The base game downloaded fine, or so it seemed. Then as I went to get all the expansion tables I'd purchased, none of them could be added (free) from within FX2. I searched individually for the game, I paid for almost all the Marvel games available prior to April 2016. Now I can only acquire the basic Marvel 4-pack with Cap America and Thor in it. All the other Marvel Tables want me to pay for them again, as well as the non-Marvel tables I had. Why doesn't Xbox live remember which tables I purchased? Is there something I am not doing correctly in the re-acquisition of the add-on tables/packs?