Thread: Win 10 FX2 profile not loading so game can't continue

Default Win 10 FX2 profile not loading so game can't continue

This was working fine yesterday with the new tables and never takes more than 10 seconds or so to load. I don't see any core service alerts from MS on their report page or anything specific to Pinball FX2.

The page has been trying to load my profile for about 10 minutes or so. Restarting the game or rebooting the PC several times hasn't helped resolve this.

Is this possibly related to the fix for the cross buy issue? Thanks for any input

P.S. It was nice to see the option to download the new tables and play with ads on PC. I have been missing that on many of the Win10 tables.

I created a new thread since this is a different issue than the one about the game not loading in Win 10. It starts up just fine but pressing the A button to load the profile won't move past that screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayadub View Post
    This was working fine yesterday with the new tables and never takes more than 10 seconds or so to load. I don't see any core service alerts from MS on their report page or anything specific to Pinball FX2.

The page has been trying to load my profile for about 10 minutes or so. Restarting the game or rebooting the PC several times hasn't helped resolve this.

Is this possibly related to the fix for the cross buy issue? Thanks for any input

P.S. It was nice to see the option to download the new tables and play with ads on PC. I have been missing that on many of the Win10 tables.
    Does it help if you log out of your profile, restart and log back in?

It did finally work to log out, reboot and then log back in. I had to do that twice in succession, though. Thanks BarbieBobomb.

It did finally work to log out, reboot and then log back in. I had to do that twice in succession, though. Thanks BarbieBobomb.
    Thanks for letting me know! Have fun

There is an update in the Xbox app, where you have to accept new additions to your profile.
    So open the Xbox app, accept everything, then it loads , and you can play Pinball.