Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Bloody Fantastic!

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2

    Default Bloody Fantastic!

    Registered and created a thread just to say "Thanks! ... and what a fantastic job you guys have done with the PSVR version".

    Feel free to delete the thread if it's off topic. Merely wanted to say Thanks and keep up the great work.

    Looking forward to more tables!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EGVroom View Post
    Registered and created a thread just to say "Thanks! ... and what a fantastic job you guys have done with the PSVR version".

    Feel free to delete the thread if it's off topic. Merely wanted to say Thanks and keep up the great work.

    Looking forward to more tables!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you (and welcome to the forum)!

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    5

    Thumbs up I agree wholeheartedly

    Quote Originally Posted by EGVroom View Post
    Registered and created a thread just to say "Thanks! ... and what a fantastic job you guys have done with the PSVR version".

    Feel free to delete the thread if it's off topic. Merely wanted to say Thanks and keep up the great work.

    Looking forward to more tables!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Registered just to agree with EGVroom! I have all the PSVR tables and I am enjoying the heck out of them. I play some rounds of Pinball FX2 every time I put the PSVR headset on. Yesterday, I maneuvered myself to be in the middle of the table while I played, just to mess around a bit, and I was blown away by all the details in each table. Just an absolute blast to play. Already looking forward to buying more tables the instant they come out.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joktala View Post
    Registered just to agree with EGVroom! I have all the PSVR tables and I am enjoying the heck out of them. I play some rounds of Pinball FX2 every time I put the PSVR headset on. Yesterday, I maneuvered myself to be in the middle of the table while I played, just to mess around a bit, and I was blown away by all the details in each table. Just an absolute blast to play. Already looking forward to buying more tables the instant they come out.
    Here's a fun, bit odd, thing to do!

    Last night while playing I dropped to all fours and I was 'inside' the table. I could look around at the staggering level of detail in the tables.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EGVroom View Post
    Here's a fun, bit odd, thing to do!

    Last night while playing I dropped to all fours and I was 'inside' the table. I could look around at the staggering level of detail in the tables.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice. I "sat" in the middle of the table and looked around. All the little details are just so freakin' cool.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EGVroom View Post
    Here's a fun, bit odd, thing to do!

    Last night while playing I dropped to all fours and I was 'inside' the table. I could look around at the staggering level of detail in the tables.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Joktala View Post
    Nice. I "sat" in the middle of the table and looked around. All the little details are just so freakin' cool.
    Hahaha that is awesome!! Glad you guys are enjoying the game

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •