• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by ZZ Wicked
    Here's a clip showing the problem.

It seems to be just the pinball table that keeps adjusting/shifting in 3D space and not the surrounding room. I tried capturing from an angle that shows the problem. What isn't showing in the video is I'm leaning against a wall and staying perfectly still. Notice the floor stays fairly still while the table does micro jumps/shifts. Hope this helps!

Thank you!

Comment

• warlock7
      • Jul 2012

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
      Thank you!
      That's nothing like what I've been experiencing. I'll try to generate a video. I'm experiencing an earthquake like effect.
      Last edited by warlock7; 03-05-2017, 02:33 PM. Reason: Auto correct issue
      Stay sane inside insanity.

Comment

• Cornholio
        Banned
        • Feb 2017

Apparently this is the best fix so far (it's not limited to PFX2 VR)

Comment

• Cornholio
          Banned
          • Feb 2017

VR update 2.5 has fixed the drifting quite a bit while playing PBFX2 VR but it's still there.

It's been suggested to me that maybe it's drifting because your head is down and the camera probably can't track the lights properly, so try and move the camera lower. While I haven't had a chance yet to try this, I did point out to my friend that it happens in other games also where you're not constantly looking down, so it's probably not the camera position as suggested. But I will try asap.

Comment

• Cornholio
            Banned
            • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Cornholio
            VR update 2.5 has fixed the drifting quite a bit while playing PBFX2 VR but it's still there.

It's been suggested to me that maybe it's drifting because your head is down and the camera probably can't track the lights properly, so try and move the camera lower. While I haven't had a chance yet to try this, I did point out to my friend that it happens in other games also where you're not constantly looking down, so it's probably not the camera position as suggested. But I will try asap.
            Just got 'round to trying this and it worked!!! I re-positioned my camera to belly button height and made it face up and now the drift is 100% gone, even in cinema mode.

If you're having the same issue, try it and see if it works for you.

Comment

Working...