Thread: didn't got my reward from Mothership-Invasion ...

Default didn't got my reward from Mothership-Invasion ...

I finished at 55-56% (only fought 8 battles the 1st day , won only 2) and it's supposed that I should get 20 shards and 150K money plus some cristals , but didn't get anything at all , no message , nada.

anyone else didn't got it?

other thing , forum seems almost dead , no one is posting anymore , the guy that lost his progress posted twice and not even a response from forum-managers , what's going on?

I am pretty close to quit the game as may others already did , because of no communication from dev-team or forum-management , no news about future updates , nothing , such things make people quit a game. I don't say it in a negative matter , just try to be constructive in some way , but looks like you don't even care anymore about the forum and your player-base , just makes me sad , because this game is really good and has some real potential.
    but nothing new since a long time , no content , no new ships or events , just all weeks the same events on and on , starts to be boring guys.
    and yeah , more communication would be appreciated , you did fine month back , but suddenly you just go silent , thats not good ...

greetings
    Independence Day Resurgence:Battle Heroes - players community ... feel free to join
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/141016699711105/

I don't think I got anything either now you mention it, also I thought they were sorting out the mothership health.

Either reduce MS health by 75% or just unlock everything from day 1, also where is the mission for Space Force One ?

Also as an added peeve please allow for multiple purchases of the event supply drop, spending a few million 200k at a time is really tedious.

totally forgot that we are at X-Mas/New Year-holidays , probably no one of Zen Studios will read this until end of the week ...

let's see and wait how long it takes until they answer ....
    Independence Day Resurgence:Battle Heroes - players community ... feel free to join
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/141016699711105/