Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • White Lion
    • Jul 2016

Server Crashed?

I cannot login at all. It crashes in the load screen after Facebook confirmation.

Is the Australian server down?
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Oh noooo! I will have the team check!

Comment

• White Lion
      • Jul 2016

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
      Oh noooo! I will have the team check!
      Thanks Barbie.

I believe it's my device that is the problem since no one else has reported the same problem.

The load screen no longer asks for "Guest" or Google Play account login but crashes after the Facebook confirmation.

Corrupt data on my android device?

Comment

• NightStrike
        • Aug 2016

Originally posted by White Lion
        Thanks Barbie.

I believe it's my device that is the problem since no one else has reported the same problem.

The load screen no longer asks for "Guest" or Google Play account login but crashes after the Facebook confirmation.

Corrupt data on my android device?
        No, people are just asleep in this side of the world

It went down for me about 5 or 6 hours ago. Sad, too, as I broke into the top five for the second time! Not bad for someone who can't get free plasma

Comment

• White Lion
          • Jul 2016

Originally posted by NightStrike
          No, people are just asleep in this side of the world

It went down for me about 5 or 6 hours ago. Sad, too, as I broke into the top five for the second time! Not bad for someone who can't get free plasma
          Finally, someone confirms that it's the server and not device.

I realized about 2 weeks ago that we're on the same ladder. Moon Tug EM as leader cannot beat Thunderstorm KIN if you want to be number 1. I hope you have all 3 Thunderstorm units and that nasty timebomb alien fighter.

Comment

• Immortal
            Developer
            • Nov 2009

Hi Guys,

Thanks for reporting the issue! A wrong config file had been published, but we have fixed the issue and the game should be working now. Sorry for the inconvenience!
            Tamas Balog
            Head of Studio
            ZEN Studios

Comment

• Thorius Antares
              • Jun 2016

Originally posted by Immortal
              Hi Guys,

Thanks for reporting the issue! A wrong config file had been published, but we have fixed the issue and the game should be working now. Sorry for the inconvenience!
              could we have some news about the missing Mothership-event rewards? some of us didn't got them , I opened a thread about it , but no one of Zen Studios even said anything.

server goes down , one person write about it(sorry Whitey , no offense meant against you ) and here you are , a Dev posting and barbie too ... but other threads are just being ignored.

I don't really care about the reward from MS-event , wasn't a big reward anyways , but what I care about is to be heard at least , just have the feeling that you guys only answer to some , but not to everyone , just saying.

no offense meant to the OP , the devs or to Barbie , just expressing my opinion and my concerns about the game.

greetings ...
              Independence Day Resurgence:Battle Heroes - players community ... feel free to join
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/141016699711105/

Comment

• White Lion
                • Jul 2016

Fixed !

Originally posted by Immortal
                Hi Guys,

No problems logging in. Thanks pal!

Comment

• White Lion
                  • Jul 2016

Use In-Game Email

Originally posted by Thorius Antares
                  could we have some news about the missing Mothership-event rewards? some of us didn't got them , I opened a thread about it , but no one of Zen Studios even said anything.

server goes down , one person write about it(sorry Whitey , no offense meant against you ) and here you are , a Dev posting and barbie too ... but other threads are just being ignored.

I don't really care about the reward from MS-event , wasn't a big reward anyways , but what I care about is to be heard at least , just have the feeling that you guys only answer to some , but not to everyone , just saying.

no offense meant to the OP , the devs or to Barbie , just expressing my opinion and my concerns about the game.

greetings ...
                  The best option is to use the ingame email function when you don't get your rewards since the email contains your unique ID for the devs to send you the missing reward(s). The devs respond fairly quickly.

BTW, the last 2 ships that we won during the mothership events aren't that useful. New players needing 5 star ships in Combat Arena will benfit most.

Comment

• Thorius Antares
                    • Jun 2016

The best option is to use the ingame email function when you don't get your rewards since the email contains your unique ID for the devs to send you the missing reward(s). The devs respond fairly quickly.

BTW, the last 2 ships that we won during the mothership events aren't that useful. New players needing 5 star ships in Combat Arena will benfit most.
                    I didn't even bother to use the "ingame-email to support-function" , precisly because the reward isn't even worth the effort , barely was 20 shards , 150K credits and some plasma.

as said , it's not about the reward , it's about the player-base being heard and not ignored most of the time , sorry Zen Studios , that's how I feel , just simple.
                    the only thing that had to be done , was taking a little bit of your time , just one minute to answer , nothing more.

I don't want a special treatment , just want to see you comunicate more with your player-base , it's not even about me(I am not that important) , it's about the forum itself , most of the players don't post because they don't see activity in this forum and this lack of activity it's because you guys don't use the forum to anounce updates and that kind of stuff , it doesnt take that long to anounce stuff , I think.
                    take it as constructive feedback , not as a rant or "I will quit post" , I am not going anywhere (at least for now) , just trying to help.

Whitelion:

the two ships I got from last events was Chapman and Leclair and both are pretty good , specially Chapman with his timebomb and multitarget , Leclair is in my arena team , but not even fully geared or leveled.
                    I don't care about arena(or the next events) right now , I am level 68 at the moment , just waiting until I hit level 70 and then I start to level up all ships/pilots and finishing to gear them up , I am more focused on farming the shards for my pilots that are closer to 5 star.

greetings and sorry for abducting you thread Whitey ... but that kind of things have to be said ...
                    Independence Day Resurgence:Battle Heroes - players community ... feel free to join
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/141016699711105/

Comment

• NightStrike
                      • Aug 2016

Finally, someone confirms that it's the server and not device.

I realized about 2 weeks ago that we're on the same ladder. Moon Tug EM as leader cannot beat Thunderstorm KIN if you want to be number 1. I hope you have all 3 Thunderstorm units and that nasty timebomb alien fighter.
                      Moon Tug EM was the first ship I got to platinum, actually. I love the extra healing.

I only have Thunderstorm EXP at max. I actually punched through the 6-10 region by adding the Orbital Fighter EM to the ranks. Her electrolaser buffed by Wright's Link Sensors is a powerful punch.

I'll have to focus more on those thunderstorms, though. The other two are really low level.

Comment

• RFBEATZ84
                        • Dec 2016

Mine won't log my stuff back in it refuses to sign in to my Game Center I've deleted and reinstalled it and it persists plus I noticed in the hanger on mine its reading only 46 ships instead of 50

Comment

• White Lion
                          • Jul 2016

Originally posted by Thorius Antares
                          I didn't even bother to use the "ingame-email to support-function" , precisly because the reward isn't even worth the effort , barely was 20 shards , 150K credits and some plasma.

as said , it's not about the reward , it's about the player-base being heard and not ignored most of the time , sorry Zen Studios , that's how I feel , just simple.
                          the only thing that had to be done , was taking a little bit of your time , just one minute to answer , nothing more.

I don't want a special treatment , just want to see you comunicate more with your player-base , it's not even about me(I am not that important) , it's about the forum itself , most of the players don't post because they don't see activity in this forum and this lack of activity it's because you guys don't use the forum to anounce updates and that kind of stuff , it doesnt take that long to anounce stuff , I think.
                          take it as constructive feedback , not as a rant or "I will quit post" , I am not going anywhere (at least for now) , just trying to help.

Whitelion:

the two ships I got from last events was Chapman and Leclair and both are pretty good , specially Chapman with his timebomb and multitarget , Leclair is in my arena team , but not even fully geared or leveled.
                          I don't care about arena(or the next events) right now , I am level 68 at the moment , just waiting until I hit level 70 and then I start to level up all ships/pilots and finishing to gear them up , I am more focused on farming the shards for my pilots that are closer to 5 star.

greetings and sorry for abducting you thread Whitey ... but that kind of things have to be said ...
                          It's cool, I didn't take any offence.

The forum is definitely under utilised because the game has NOT reached its full potential!
                          - Unit balance problems (some are simply crap)
                          - Combat Arena, top players all use the same 3 - 4 units (Thunderstorm Units + Alien Fighter EXP)
                          - Overpowering units that shorten matches (Alien Fighter EXP timebomb)
                          - No true P vs P combat, we only attack each other's rank represented by questionable AI.
                          Therefore, there just isn't enough strategy to talk about.

Also, the movie sucked, I don't think this game can ever be as popular as top grossing games and generate the revenue the devs hoped for. I noticed many players (Allies) stopped playing when they remained on level 60.

Combat Arena needs a major overhaul:
                          - Implement something similar to Operations so that player is forced to use different units
                          - Larger squadrons - 6 vs 6 or more instead of just 5 vs 5 = more strategy!
                          - Multiple Waves - forcing players to plan ahead

BTW, Timebomb Chapman was not the last 2 units we won. He was 3 events ago.

Comment

• White Lion
                            • Jul 2016

Originally posted by NightStrike
                            Moon Tug EM was the first ship I got to platinum, actually. I love the extra healing.

I only have Thunderstorm EXP at max. I actually punched through the 6-10 region by adding the Orbital Fighter EM to the ranks. Her electrolaser buffed by Wright's Link Sensors is a powerful punch.

I'll have to focus more on those thunderstorms, though. The other two are really low level.
                            CONGRATULATIONS! You have reached rank 4, we can finally challenge each other.

Once you max out Thunderstorm KIN and Alien Bomber EM and use as leader, then you'll be number 1. Both have debuff ability which you'll need.

Free plasma shouldn't be a problem now with event prizes and Combat Arena rewards combined!

Comment

• White Lion
                              • Jul 2016

Originally posted by RFBEATZ84
                              Mine won't log my stuff back in it refuses to sign in to my Game Center I've deleted and reinstalled it and it persists plus I noticed in the hanger on mine its reading only 46 ships instead of 50
                              You must notify the devs using the in-game email function.

Comment

Working...