Thread: interesting Fallout table bug

Default interesting Fallout table bug

well It's not interesting, more annoying in a sad way this was my first real decent play on the table.
    here's the video of it.
    http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/DarkKodiaK/video/25383873

finished a vault quest and I was about to hit the ball with the right flipper when that annoying "lets pause the game for a second" thing happens (this really is the worst part about the table, skyrim table does this as well). Would be nice to have a little countdown timer if the game is going to pause like that. But i digress.

Then the ball decided to give the middle finger to physics and became one with the flipper. Nothing i could do about this. I quit the game, reloaded it. Tilted the board and about 30 seconds later the ball just continues its quest to physically pass through the flipper and drain.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKodiaK View Post
    well It's not interesting, more annoying in a sad way this was my first real decent play on the table.
    here's the video of it.
    http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/DarkKodiaK/video/25383873

finished a vault quest and I was about to hit the ball with the right flipper when that annoying "lets pause the game for a second" thing happens (this really is the worst part about the table, skyrim table does this as well). Would be nice to have a little countdown timer if the game is going to pause like that. But i digress.

Then the ball decided to give the middle finger to physics and became one with the flipper. Nothing i could do about this. I quit the game, reloaded it. Tilted the board and about 30 seconds later the ball just continues its quest to physically pass through the flipper and drain.
    Wow - first time I've seen that happen. Thanks for the report, and please do let me know if this happens again (hoping it was just a one-time thing). I'll forward this to the pinball team.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Wow - first time I've seen that happen. Thanks for the report, and please do let me know if this happens again (hoping it was just a one-time thing). I'll forward this to the pinball team.
    well that one time thing could have happened on a crappy round