Zen Studios, Pinball Factory and the IFPA Team up for the IFPA – Pinball FX2 CE Open

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Zen Studios, Pinball Factory and the IFPA Team up for the IFPA – Pinball FX2 CE Open

Become a part of pinball history at the IFPA - International Flipper Pinball Association – Pinball FX2 CE Open 2017 in Dallas, Texas! We are teaming up with Pinball Factory and the International Flipper Pinball Association for an exciting new tournament to celebrate the launch of Pinball FX2 Championship Edition, Zen’s arcade cabinet version of its hit digital pinball experience, Pinball FX2. Please check out our blog for all the details!

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    Writer of Guides
    • Apr 2011

Beautiful!

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
    Snip
    Got to say this looks awesome. The PFX2 CE I would love to own one of those beautiful machines, and the competition is a nice way to baptize this. Sadly I can't attend, believe me I would if I could.
    sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
      Pinball Wizard
      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin
      Got to say this looks awesome. The PFX2 CE I would love to own one of those beautiful machines, and the competition is a nice way to baptize this. Sadly I can't attend, believe me I would if I could.
      I know you'd be there if you could I'm excited to see how this turns out!

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
        Pinball Wizard
        • Feb 2012

Big congrats to our winners of the tournament! Thanks so much to those who came out, and special thanks to our partners who helped make this tournament possible and to Fun Billiards for hosting! Tournament results can be found on our blog.

More tournaments will happen so stay tuned for news!

Comment

Working...