X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fylodindon
    • Jan 2017

Link Star Wars app & Zen Pinball App

Hello,

First, I want to apologize for my english, because I'm french.

Next, I have the Zen Pinball app on my android device (with Sorcerer's Lair), and bought the Epic Quest table on it.
    I also bought Star Wars Pinball from the Google Play Market, and the Vader table in this app. So I have 2 tables on this app too.
    Unfortunately, the two Star Wars tables don't appear on the Zen Pinball app...

Is it possible to link the two apps to have all of my tables on the same one, please ?

Thanks,
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Fylodindon
    Hello,

Next, I have the Zen Pinball app on my android device (with Sorcerer's Lair), and bought the Epic Quest table on it.
    I also bought Star Wars Pinball from the Google Play Market, and the Vader table in this app. So I have 2 tables on this app too.

Is it possible to link the two apps to have all of my tables on the same one, please ?

Thanks,
    Sorry, there isn't a way to transfer these. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Comment

• milessmith
      Banned
      • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Fylodindon
      Hello,

Thanks,
      it was working smooth on my android phone when it was running on android version 6.0.1 however as I have updated to android version 7.1.1 whenever now I am opening the app it only loads a blank screen on the start up and crashes after a while automatically. How do I fix it?
      Last edited by milessmith; 09-28-2018, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Working...