Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NightStrike
    • Aug 2016

Rank 3!

How's that for a guy who can't watch ads for free plasma?
  • alphaomega
    • Jul 2016

I dont follow ?

Comment

• White Lion
      • Jul 2016

Originally posted by NightStrike
      How's that for a guy who can't watch ads for free plasma?
      A BIG Congrats to you!

Thunderstorm EM as leader ain't a bad choice. How come you don't use the Alien Fighter EXP and timebomb the leader?

Comment

• NightStrike
        • Aug 2016

Originally posted by White Lion
        A BIG Congrats to you!

Thunderstorm EM as leader ain't a bad choice. How come you don't use the Alien Fighter EXP and timebomb the leader?
        Well, I can reliably hit rank 2 now with this setup when you are at rank 1 and I do it about ten minutes before closing time. So, it's a good setup for that. I haven't tried messing around with it much, but generally I try to find combinations that work well when the computer is playing, as opposed to combinations that require me to manually choose the actions. For instance, the computer is terrible at playing Space Force One, because it only randomly choose the right weapon for the target type. For timebomb, I see the computer keeps time bombing a target, then destroying the same target with normal weapons. This is obviously pointless, and a waste of a timebomb.

I've basically centered my strategy not on how well *I* can play a team, but on how well the *computer* can play the team.

Comment

• Ron.Matagalpa
          • Dec 2016

Battle arena or allies area

It would be nice to be able to leave each other messages as we battle. We need to get the competitive juices flowing and talk some smack too.

Comment

• NightStrike
            • Aug 2016

I can now reliably finish the day at 2, and I can take number one for short bursts until White Lion swoops in. This would be more interesting if there were less units that serve no purpose.

Comment

• White Lion
              • Jul 2016

Originally posted by NightStrike
              I can now reliably finish the day at 2, and I can take number one for short bursts until White Lion swoops in. This would be more interesting if there were less units that serve no purpose.
              Next time I see you in 1st place I'll let you win.

Oh boy, this game really needs new content! The forum is almost dead.

Comment

Working...