X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Rogue One Pinball

Steal the Death Star plans with Rogue One in our latest Star Wars Pinball table, coming to PS3, PS4, PSVita, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Windows 10, Steam and Mac on January 31st, and on iOS, Google Play and Amazon on February 2nd. Check out our blog for more information.

Xbox players, please be sure to purchase on Xbox 360 first, then import to Xbox One to enjoy on both systems.
  • wims
    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
    Steal the Death Star plans with Rogue One in our latest Star Wars Pinball table, coming to PS3, PS4, PSVita, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Windows 10, Steam and Mac on January 31st, and on iOS, Google Play and Amazon on February 2nd. Check out our blog for more information.

Xbox players, please be sure to purchase on Xbox 360 first, then import to Xbox One to enjoy on both systems.
    Awesome !

Love Zoltan ! <3
    French fans forum : www.LUPsClub.com

Comment

• tenorhero
      • Mar 2012

well may be a little late but always glad to see a new table. @wims How did you know the table is designed by Zoltan? I couldn't tell by the pics on the blog.

Comment

• Croftanator
        Table Designer
        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by tenorhero
        well may be a little late but always glad to see a new table. @wims How did you know the table is designed by Zoltan? I couldn't tell by the pics on the blog.
        There is an interview with him here http://www.starwars.com/news/star-wa...-one-interview

Comment

• tenorhero
          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Croftanator
          There is an interview with him here http://www.starwars.com/news/star-wa...-one-interview
          Wow. Thanks! Looking forward to it.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
            Pinball Wizard
            • Feb 2012

The Rogue One pinball table is now available on Steam, Mac, Windows 10, and Xbox 360. Check out the launch trailer here. Xbox players, be sure to purchase the table on Xbox 360 first and then import to Xbox One if you would like to enjoy this table on both systems. I will update this post as more platforms go live.

May the Force be with you.

Comment

• djb5f
              Pinball Wizard
              • Jun 2015

I seem to recall that I am suppose to buy on PS3 if I want to play on both PS3 and PS4 (no backwards capability). But am I suppose to buy the Star Wars Pinball game add-on or the Zen Pinball 2 game add-on?

I forget. They are both on the store and I would like to be able to play the table on Star Wars Pinball (PS3), Zen Pinball 2 (PS3), and Zen Pinball 2 (PS4) for trophy reasons.

Thanks!

Comment

• warlock7
                • Jul 2012

Keeps wanting to download...

Barbie,

I just bought this on PSN and it's not working on my PS4.
                I downloaded the key and the table but Zen keeps wanting to download the table and telling ne no content is available.

HELP!
                Stay sane inside insanity.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                  Pinball Wizard
                  • Feb 2012

Originally posted by djb5f
                  I seem to recall that I am suppose to buy on PS3 if I want to play on both PS3 and PS4 (no backwards capability). But am I suppose to buy the Star Wars Pinball game add-on or the Zen Pinball 2 game add-on?

I forget. They are both on the store and I would like to be able to play the table on Star Wars Pinball (PS3), Zen Pinball 2 (PS3), and Zen Pinball 2 (PS4) for trophy reasons.

Thanks!
                  It doesn't matter where you buy them, they will transfer either way.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                    Pinball Wizard
                    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by warlock7
                    Barbie,

I just bought this on PSN and it's not working on my PS4.
                    I downloaded the key and the table but Zen keeps wanting to download the table and telling ne no content is available.

HELP!
                    Some troubleshooting steps:

-Try restoring licenses from your PS4 settings
                    -Try using the import button in-game to download missing content
                    -Try adding the content to your download list via browser
                    -Try redownloading directly from PSN store on your PS4

Comment

• warlock7
                      • Jul 2012

Fixed it

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
                      Some troubleshooting steps:

-Try restoring licenses from your PS4 settings
                      -Try using the import button in-game to download missing content
                      -Try adding the content to your download list via browser
                      -Try redownloading directly from PSN store on your PS4
                      What actually worked was powering off completely and then restarting the PS4.

Thanks
                      Stay sane inside insanity.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                        Pinball Wizard
                        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by warlock7
                        What actually worked was powering off completely and then restarting the PS4.

Thanks
                        The one thing I usually suggest that no one wants to try! haha

Comment

• tenorhero
                          • Mar 2012

Surprised there isn't that much activity since the table was released today. I did only play a glimpse of it today and did enjoy it. so far I like the fact that each mission (got through 5 of them I believe) requires accurate shots.

Also it seems that missions are vital focus as the other hurry ups don't score as much from what I've seen. There was only one multi-ball I noticed -so far- Always liked Zoltan's tables this one is pretty good.

Comment

• SugarIsTheDevil
                            • Apr 2015

This table is up there with the best of them! I find the flow of the table to be really nice. The missions hit that sweet spot of a good challenge that also feels fair. They are not too hard and frustrating, but they aren't easy either. Also the missions have a nice variety of objectives and demand different tactics which are also fun. You're really pushed to make some precise shots. I also appreciated the little easter egg voice over which complimented me when I broke 1 billion on ball 1, nice touch . Great job Zoltan and Zen Studios! Keep 'em coming.
                            Last edited by SugarIsTheDevil; 02-01-2017, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• DA5ID
                              • Dec 2014

Looks like you can choose between missions - the current scene or replay scenes you have already completed (but not later scenes)
                              I am getting confused when I am selecting between the available scenes on the DMD as they have a chapter number but not a scene number.
                              For example scenes 2-5 are all labeled chapter 2 and then the name of the scene.
                              I find myself cycling through them trying to find the most current scene and time to select runs out and i end up on a scene I didn't mean to select.

would be nice if they were labeled
                              Chapter 2: Jedha
                              Scene 5: Escape from Jedha

Comment

Working...