Thread: AutoHotkey and Pinball Fx2, ok ?

Default AutoHotkey and Pinball Fx2, ok ?

hi Zen Studio, a question :

i made a small pincab portable with a 22" display and a laptop MOBO. It's dedicated to PBFX2.
    I was looking for a solution to display DMD on the playfield with complete settings. (I wanted to position it on the top screen, no border, etc). (see previous post here and here)

I found a solution using an external program, but i don't know if it's correct with Zen Studio and Steam.

I'm using Autohotkey (AHK), so i can now resize the game window (1680x1050 to 1530x1050) and move game windows to the bottom (Z:170px) with a small script. Also, AHK remove windows border. That's all.

DMD stick on the top, playfield under

So, before i'm using it definitively, no risk to be ban by Steam or Zen ?! (on steam forums, it seems to be ok)
    Thanks for your anwser.

Quote Originally Posted by shazamic View Post
    hi Zen Studio, a question :

i made a small pincab portable with a 22" display and a laptop MOBO. It's dedicated to PBFX2.
    I was looking for a solution to display DMD on the playfield with complete settings. (I wanted to position it on the top screen, no border, etc). (see previous post here and here)

I found a solution using an external program, but i don't know if it's correct with Zen Studio and Steam.

I'm using Autohotkey (AHK), so i can now resize the game window (1680x1050 to 1530x1050) and move game windows to the bottom (Z:170px) with a small script. Also, AHK remove windows border. That's all.

DMD stick on the top, playfield under

So, before i'm using it definitively, no risk to be ban by Steam or Zen ?! (on steam forums, it seems to be ok)
    Thanks for your anwser.
    Go for it.

CoOol
    Thanks

My new playfield (on 22" display)