Thread: Super League Football w

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Super League Football w

Hi All,

appreciate some advice and help if you are in a position to.

Super League Football table from Zen Pinball 2 has been removed from the store due to its license expiring. I understand this now prevents anyone not having brought it prior from getting 100% on the trophy list.

Does anyone have it on there console and happen to be in England, preferably East Anglia. If so, I'd like to arrange arrange a gaming night where you could bring your PS4 over (or vice versa) so that I could log on to your machine and play the content. Could play other games too.

regards

Tony (Norfolk UK)

Quote Originally Posted by tony34739 View Post
    Hi All,

appreciate some advice and help if you are in a position to.

Super League Football table from Zen Pinball 2 has been removed from the store due to its license expiring. I understand this now prevents anyone not having brought it prior from getting 100% on the trophy list.

Does anyone have it on there console and happen to be in England, preferably East Anglia. If so, I'd like to arrange arrange a gaming night where you could bring your PS4 over (or vice versa) so that I could log on to your machine and play the content. Could play other games too.

regards

Tony (Norfolk UK)
    Due to licensing changes between Zen Studios and the Football (soccer) Clubs, Super League Football is no longer available to purchase. We are planning on reintroducing the non-licensed Zen Studios F.C. table at a later date, so please keep an eye out in the future for its return.

Default Thank you

Hi, thanks for your reply, can you confirm if the unlicenced table will unlock the same trophies as the licenced version - golden goal and golden boot. Appreciate this may sound strange, but I'm aiming to 100% Zen pinball (great incentive to buy all the tables) and currently won't be able to. If the new table uses the same two trophies that would be great.

Tony

Hi, thanks for your reply, can you confirm if the unlicenced table will unlock the same trophies as the licenced version - golden goal and golden boot. Appreciate this may sound strange, but I'm aiming to 100% Zen pinball (great incentive to buy all the tables) and currently won't be able to. If the new table uses the same two trophies that would be great.

Tony
    I don't have any info on trophies for it at the moment, though I doubt we would change them.

Tony
    You'll be fine. They will just be putting back out the table with the generic club they used to have out there for those who did not want to pay for the skins for the different clubs. You can and always could earn trophies on the generic club table.

Default Thank you

Thank you for taking the time to reply and for putting my mind at rest, much appreciated.

Already happy to see that this will be returning in a non-licensed version
    Still hoping ZEN will change their minds about Extreme & Ms Splosion...

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Due to licensing changes between Zen Studios and the Football (soccer) Clubs, Super League Football is no longer available to purchase. We are planning on reintroducing the non-licensed Zen Studios F.C. table at a later date, so please keep an eye out in the future for its return.
    So, after all this years .... what's the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by overall_fanatic View Post
    So, after all this years .... what's the problem?
    Hey there,
    as I mentioned in my mail to emboliformis, we have plans for this year with the releases but right now I'm not allowed to tell anything specific about them.
    Please stay tuned on our social media sites like Twitter or Facebook!

Have a nice week!

Thanks for the info. I'm looking forward to the new releases and a chance to obtain these 2 football trophies

Still no news. It's frustrating to know that you can't get those relatively simple 2 trophies (actually 4 for me; 2 from ps3, 2 from ps4). I hope you guys release it soon.