Results 1 to 24 of 24

Thread: Super League Football w

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    9

    Default Super League Football w

    Hi All,

    appreciate some advice and help if you are in a position to.

    Super League Football table from Zen Pinball 2 has been removed from the store due to its license expiring. I understand this now prevents anyone not having brought it prior from getting 100% on the trophy list.

    Does anyone have it on there console and happen to be in England, preferably East Anglia. If so, I'd like to arrange arrange a gaming night where you could bring your PS4 over (or vice versa) so that I could log on to your machine and play the content. Could play other games too.

    regards

    Tony (Norfolk UK)

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tony34739 View Post
    Hi All,

    appreciate some advice and help if you are in a position to.

    Super League Football table from Zen Pinball 2 has been removed from the store due to its license expiring. I understand this now prevents anyone not having brought it prior from getting 100% on the trophy list.

    Does anyone have it on there console and happen to be in England, preferably East Anglia. If so, I'd like to arrange arrange a gaming night where you could bring your PS4 over (or vice versa) so that I could log on to your machine and play the content. Could play other games too.

    regards

    Tony (Norfolk UK)
    Due to licensing changes between Zen Studios and the Football (soccer) Clubs, Super League Football is no longer available to purchase. We are planning on reintroducing the non-licensed Zen Studios F.C. table at a later date, so please keep an eye out in the future for its return.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    9

    Default Thank you

    Hi, thanks for your reply, can you confirm if the unlicenced table will unlock the same trophies as the licenced version - golden goal and golden boot. Appreciate this may sound strange, but I'm aiming to 100% Zen pinball (great incentive to buy all the tables) and currently won't be able to. If the new table uses the same two trophies that would be great.

    Tony

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tony34739 View Post
    Hi, thanks for your reply, can you confirm if the unlicenced table will unlock the same trophies as the licenced version - golden goal and golden boot. Appreciate this may sound strange, but I'm aiming to 100% Zen pinball (great incentive to buy all the tables) and currently won't be able to. If the new table uses the same two trophies that would be great.

    Tony
    I don't have any info on trophies for it at the moment, though I doubt we would change them.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tony34739 View Post
    Hi, thanks for your reply, can you confirm if the unlicenced table will unlock the same trophies as the licenced version - golden goal and golden boot. Appreciate this may sound strange, but I'm aiming to 100% Zen pinball (great incentive to buy all the tables) and currently won't be able to. If the new table uses the same two trophies that would be great.

    Tony
    You'll be fine. They will just be putting back out the table with the generic club they used to have out there for those who did not want to pay for the skins for the different clubs. You can and always could earn trophies on the generic club table.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    9

    Default Thank you

    Thank you for taking the time to reply and for putting my mind at rest, much appreciated.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Already happy to see that this will be returning in a non-licensed version
    Still hoping ZEN will change their minds about Extreme & Ms Splosion...

  8. #8

    Default

    I hope they add the non licensed version and I can have a chance for 100% trophies (as if I can ever do it) But I like to know that it is possible. I have all the other tables but this one...

  9. #9
    Senior Member hunter328's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    294

    Default

    I didn't even realize they had left the store. I bought one team's version when it came out. I really like the table but hated how it kind of wrecked the Pro Score leaderboard since each separate version was counted as a separate table and those that bought multiple or all of the versions suddenly had that many more tables. Now that they're not even available anymore it kind of kills going for the top of that leaderboard for anyone who didn't already have them. I always really liked seeing where I placed across all of the tables versus everyone else but now it's impossible to tell who you can compare with that has the same number of tables or what their comparative score would be.
    If or when ZP3 comes out one thing I'd really like Zen to focus on is keeping the Pro Score leaderboard working in a way that it shows that. It's also been broken on the PS4 since ZP2 first came to that system. I mostly play on Vita though.
    Speaking of high scores, well, more news soon. Hint: (sings) "I'm the king, I'm the king, yes I am the king." Chorus: "He's the king, he's the king, yes he is the king!" (I don't know what they're really singing, but that's how I always sing it.)

  10. #10
    Senior Member shogun00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Western NY (USA)
    Posts
    2,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tfhfony View Post
    Still hoping ZEN will change their minds about Extreme & Ms Splosion...
    Ms. Splosion-man is owned by Microsoft, so that one is a no go for Sony consoles.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hunter328 View Post
    I didn't even realize they had left the store. I bought one team's version when it came out. I really like the table but hated how it kind of wrecked the Pro Score leaderboard since each separate version was counted as a separate table and those that bought multiple or all of the versions suddenly had that many more tables. Now that they're not even available anymore it kind of kills going for the top of that leaderboard for anyone who didn't already have them. I always really liked seeing where I placed across all of the tables versus everyone else but now it's impossible to tell who you can compare with that has the same number of tables or what their comparative score would be.
    If or when ZP3 comes out one thing I'd really like Zen to focus on is keeping the Pro Score leaderboard working in a way that it shows that. It's also been broken on the PS4 since ZP2 first came to that system. I mostly play on Vita though.
    Speaking of high scores, well, more news soon. Hint: (sings) "I'm the king, I'm the king, yes I am the king." Chorus: "He's the king, he's the king, yes he is the king!" (I don't know what they're really singing, but that's how I always sing it.)
    @Barbiebobomb:

    Would it be an idea for the programmers to recalculate the ProScores by only using the maximum score one has reached on any of the Super LeaGue Football tables. This would probably make the Pro Scores more fair.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tfhfony View Post
    @Barbiebobomb:

    Would it be an idea for the programmers to recalculate the ProScores by only using the maximum score one has reached on any of the Super LeaGue Football tables. This would probably make the Pro Scores more fair.
    I will pass along your suggestion!

  13. #13
    Senior Member hunter328's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tfhfony View Post
    @Barbiebobomb:

    Would it be an idea for the programmers to recalculate the ProScores by only using the maximum score one has reached on any of the Super LeaGue Football tables. This would probably make the Pro Scores more fair.
    I suggested that when it first happened but was told it wasn't possible. Maybe it is now though?

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    337

    Default

    This has been asked before and there is a thread somewhere where Zen state that adding all the football scores together is intentional.

    Obviously that means that you have to buy all the football tables to compete which seems very unfair.

    Personally I think they just messed up. Not sure if its still the case but I believe that even if you own all the tables there is only one leaderboard so there is no way of knowing what score you have on which table!?

    Actually a real shame as pro score was a great concept that was tarnished by this issue almost as soon as it was introduced.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    I will pass along your suggestion!
    Of course it is possible. It's more a matter of wanting to do so...

  16. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    9

    Default Update?

    Any news, update?

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tony34739 View Post
    Any news, update?
    Not yet but I will post as soon as I have news, I promise

  18. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    9

    Default It's april

    Any news ? It's now April

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tony34739 View Post
    Any news ? It's now April
    Nope - but like I said, I will post it as soon as we have word on this table.

  20. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    9

    Default Hi Barbie bomb

    Can you at least confirm a person is working on it? Sorry to be a pain

  21. #21
    Community Manager McLovin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tony34739 View Post
    Can you at least confirm a person is working on it? Sorry to be a pain
    Hi there! It is definitely in long term plans! We got a lot of new releases coming on now, so little old football re-release may be a bit delayed.

  22. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5

    Default

    So with the announcement of PFX3 for PS4 can we still expect to have this table back into original Zen Pinball 2 game?
    Or is it a no go right now?

    Some people (trophy hunters among them) might want to complete their collection before new platform appears

    IIRC there was a Zen Studios FC themed table, why cant we have it back in original form?

  23. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    9

    Default Super league

    Quote Originally Posted by zbiv View Post
    So with the announcement of PFX3 for PS4 can we still expect to have this table back into original Zen Pinball 2 game?
    Or is it a no go right now?

    Some people (trophy hunters among them) might want to complete their collection before new platform appears

    IIRC there was a Zen Studios FC themed table, why cant we have it back in original form?
    This was my point too. I for one have bought many of the tables, but since super league has been removed from the store I am reluctant to buy the remaining tables ( about 100+euros) . It's money zen is throwing away.

  24. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    9

    Default Totally agree

    Quote Originally Posted by zbiv View Post
    So with the announcement of PFX3 for PS4 can we still expect to have this table back into original Zen Pinball 2 game?
    Or is it a no go right now?

    Some people (trophy hunters among them) might want to complete their collection before new platform appears

    IIRC there was a Zen Studios FC themed table, why cant we have it back in original form?
    Hi, this is my point. I've purchased many of the tables - but still need to buy over a 100 euros worth to have the full collection. But now I can't get it, cus of super league, I am very reluctant to spend anymore.

    Tony

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •