Pinball fx2 is gone from my windows 8.1 machine! help!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deedeek99
    • Feb 2017

Pinball fx2 is gone from my windows 8.1 machine! help!

I just purchased it, and wanted to buy some more boards and it gunked up and stopped working. I deleted to reinstall and now the store says I own it but it's unavailable. Can you help me please?

ps. I really really want to stay at Windows 8.1. My computer is a little old and I'm unable to afford upgrading.

pps. this is my single most favorite game. no, favorite application of any sort, on my computer. A Dell Latitude 10 sts2 tablet btw
    Last edited by deedeek99; 02-09-2017, 12:13 AM. Reason: added a pps
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by deedeek99
    I just purchased it, and wanted to buy some more boards and it gunked up and stopped working. I deleted to reinstall and now the store says I own it but it's unavailable. Can you help me please?

ps. I really really want to stay at Windows 8.1. My computer is a little old and I'm unable to afford upgrading.

pps. this is my single most favorite game. no, favorite application of any sort, on my computer. A Dell Latitude 10 sts2 tablet btw
    Sorry but the Windows 8 version isn't supported. If you ever upgrade to Win10, let me know and I can help you restore any purchased tables from the Win8 version.

Comment

Working...