Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BackOnSawSage
    • Feb 2017

Bought South Park on ps4 but can't import to ps3

I had a ps4 in 2015 and installed zen pinball 2 and bought the South Park tables, after a while I sold the ps4 and I've recently bought a ps3.
    I've tried to import the tables but it doesn't work? Why can't I import tables I've previously bought on the ps4 back on to the ps3?
    Thanks in advance.
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by BackOnSawSage
    I had a ps4 in 2015 and installed zen pinball 2 and bought the South Park tables, after a while I sold the ps4 and I've recently bought a ps3.
    I've tried to import the tables but it doesn't work? Why can't I import tables I've previously bought on the ps4 back on to the ps3?
    Thanks in advance.
    Unfortunately with our older tables, you could only import them one way, so you would have needed to purchase on PS3, then import to PS4 in order to have them on both. Sorry for the confusion.
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 02-16-2017, 02:57 PM.

Comment

• BackOnSawSage
      • Feb 2017

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
      Unfortunately with our older tables, you could only import them one way, so you would have needed to purchase on PS3, then import to PS4 in order to have them on both. Sorry for the confusion.
      Thanks for letting me know, shame really I'll not buy it again but rogue one and aliens are smashing it atm so I'm still happy.

Comment

Working...