X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Now Available on Samsung Gear VR!

Pinball FX2 VR is now available on Samsung Gear VR! Check our our most recent blog post for a trailer and more information.
  • Zantetsu
    • Apr 2016

Congratulations!

That's a huge user base to tap into ... and Pinball FX2 VR is actually a game that will suit that format very well as it doesn't require a whole lot of head translation movement. it's *better* to have it, but I can still see people enjoying Pinball FX2 VR even without it.

Although I do wonder how well it performs, given that even my i7-6700k and GTX1060 cannot handle it well, how a cell phone is going to do

Comment

• am1001
      • Aug 2012

Hi

I bought it and some of the downloadable tables.

On my galaxy S6 I get overheating errors and also the performance is not totally smooth.

A big request - let us change the viewing angle eg a height slider - it is very high (even with the sitting/standing option in the main menu).
      I really want to be able to get a lower view (you should get better 3d with the lower view too). With the rift version if you partially stand up and press reset view you can get a great lower view when you sit back down).

Can we have this please in an update?

Also the framerate would probably improve if the background was static - again it would be nice to have the option to switch off the room animations on the gear vr version to get a smoother gameplay. My Samsung S6 cannot handle this game well.

Comment

• barbul
        • Dec 2011

Originally posted by am1001
        A big request - let us change the viewing angle eg a height slider - it is very high (even with the sitting/standing option in the main menu).
        I really want to be able to get a lower view (you should get better 3d with the lower view too). With the rift version if you partially stand up and press reset view you can get a great lower view when you sit back down).
        Looks & play gr8 on psvr (i've uses same method "partially stand up")... on gear camera it's definitly too high, please add more cam view.
        Also the framerate would probably improve if the background was static - again it would be nice to have the option to switch off the room animations on the gear vr version to get a smoother gameplay. My Samsung S6 cannot handle this game well.
        Same on Galaxy S7 edge... with this framerate tabkes are barely playable. I vote for option "turn off background" or something what improove ball animation.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
          Pinball Wizard
          • Feb 2012

Hi

I bought it and some of the downloadable tables.

On my galaxy S6 I get overheating errors and also the performance is not totally smooth.

Can we have this please in an update?

Originally posted by barbul
          Looks & play gr8 on psvr (i've uses same method "partially stand up")... on gear camera it's definitly too high, please add more cam view.

Same on Galaxy S7 edge... with this framerate tabkes are barely playable. I vote for option "turn off background" or something what improove ball animation.
          Thanks for the feedback, I will make sure the team is aware.

Comment

• Decker
            • Jun 2012

Controller support?

I just got a new Galaxy S8 which came with a Gear VR bundle. First thing I did is buy your game! Then when I went to play it I discovered that I needed a gamepad and that it wouldn't work with the included VR controller. Will you be adding support for that included controller soon? It seems like it should already be supported and I certainly had no idea it wouldn't work at all without buying another controller.

Comment

Working...