Thread: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 problems with unpacking it on PS4

Default Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 problems with unpacking it on PS4

I brought Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 On Sunday .

I had downloaded the Demo to try it out before hand ..

After I brought the table .. I never got the unpacking or unlocking of the game it continued to stay in Demo Mode .

It would switch back to buy table or download and play table .. I would push on the download and play table ..

I would get a blue screen content can not be found .

I was on the phone with a PS Person for over an hour we tried everything to get the game to work .. Nothing would get it out of demo mode .. Person ended up refunding my money and told me I could try to buy it again or find something else to buy ..

This table is one of the tables in a event this week .. I am trying to get my scores in for this week .. I can not do it and it's going to hurt me in the standings ..

thank you to everyone that responds

Quote Originally Posted by simpsons99 View Post
    I brought Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 On Sunday .

I had downloaded the Demo to try it out before hand ..

After I brought the table .. I never got the unpacking or unlocking of the game it continued to stay in Demo Mode .

It would switch back to buy table or download and play table .. I would push on the download and play table ..

I would get a blue screen content can not be found .

I was on the phone with a PS Person for over an hour we tried everything to get the game to work .. Nothing would get it out of demo mode .. Person ended up refunding my money and told me I could try to buy it again or find something else to buy ..

This table is one of the tables in a event this week .. I am trying to get my scores in for this week .. I can not do it and it's going to hurt me in the standings ..

thank you to everyone that responds
    If you do purchase it again, add the table (demo and unlock) to your download list via browser, and download it that way. Either that or do a license restore from the PS4 settings.

Default Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 problems wih unpacking it on PS4

Thank you for the respond .. The problem was it never unpacked it . I was never sent the unpacking stuff ..

We also tried what you said also .. Nothing worked .