Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dragon36
    • Feb 2017

Please Zen Studios, I'm begging you!!!

Please please please can we get an option for a completely static camera. There is nothing more frustrating then when I'm trying to time the ball going to a mini play field and suddenly the camera jumps across the table to zoom in. Or when I'm looking to aim a skill shot but the only thing the camera shows is the shooting lane. I know there are a few camera choices that are mostly stationary but they still zoom into certain areas of the play field and the shooting lane. If this could be addressed that would be awesome! Thank you!
  • mpad
    • May 2013

+1 000 000

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
      Pinball Wizard
      • Feb 2012

Thanks for the suggestions!

Comment

• Dragon36
        • Feb 2017

You know what else would be cool? A pinball fx2 cabinet menu mode, allowing cab users or special controller users to select tables, adjust the number of players and navigate other menus without having to rely on the mouse and keyboard. I know there's third party software but I think zen studios can make a better, more reliable one. High scores on the tables dmd would be nice!

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
          Pinball Wizard
          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Dragon36
          You know what else would be cool? A pinball fx2 cabinet menu mode, allowing cab users or special controller users to select tables, adjust the number of players and navigate other menus without having to rely on the mouse and keyboard. I know there's third party software but I think zen studios can make a better, more reliable one. High scores on the tables dmd would be nice!
          I have to agree with you on that. Not having to use extra software would be ideal

Comment

• Jarpenner
            • Mar 2017

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
            I have to agree with you on that. Not having to use extra software would be ideal
            Originally posted by Dragon36
            Please please please can we get an option for a completely static camera. There is nothing more frustrating then when I'm trying to time the ball going to a mini play field and suddenly the camera jumps across the table to zoom in. Or when I'm looking to aim a skill shot but the only thing the camera shows is the shooting lane. I know there are a few camera choices that are mostly stationary but they still zoom into certain areas of the play field and the shooting lane. If this could be addressed that would be awesome! Thank you!
            Yes please. You should be able to toggle off the zooming feature.

Comment

• steven120566
              • Jan 2015

Am I missing something? I use view 1w which is completely stationary. Unless you are referring to zoom ins that seem necessary, such as Excalibur joust/fighting the knight, Castlestorm bombing the castle, epic quest the right side punches/drop the left side ball down to the spinning wheel, paranormal play the house, etc. Is this what you are asking being able to turn off? I do not see how these modes can work without that mandatory view change that is built in?

Unless this is something that would apply to portrait/cabinet only?????
              Last edited by steven120566; 03-28-2017, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• Dragon36
                • Feb 2017

Yeah this stationary mode would be for cabinets. I hate not being able to see the entire play field when plunging.

Comment

Working...