Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • emboliformis
    • Oct 2013

Darth Vader Table Rebel Base Hurry Up

There is a trophy for destroying rebel bases on Vita and I'm having trouble with it. I just scored 224 million points on this table, but I could only get the trophy for Tractor Beam multiball...

I activate this Rebel Base hurry up mode by Rebel ramp and the Base ramps (left and right cross ramps), and then I'll have to destroy 3 rebel bases in 60 seconds, but I can't destroy even 1. I just don't understand what I should do. I should send the ball to those same cross ramps again according to the trophy guide, and I do it several times, but it doesn't work. Can someone point to me what I'm missing here?

Thanks...
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by emboliformis
    There is a trophy for destroying rebel bases on Vita and I'm having trouble with it. I just scored 224 million points on this table, but I could only get the trophy for Tractor Beam multiball...

I activate this Rebel Base hurry up mode by Rebel ramp and the Base ramps (left and right cross ramps), and then I'll have to destroy 3 rebel bases in 60 seconds, but I can't destroy even 1. I just don't understand what I should do. I should send the ball to those same cross ramps again according to the trophy guide, and I do it several times, but it doesn't work. Can someone point to me what I'm missing here?

Thanks...
    Let me know if the Darth Vader table guide doesn't help you out https://blog.zenstudios.com/?page_id=637

Comment

• emboliformis
      • Oct 2013

Thanks for the answer. Yes, the guide is very helpful, and I already have that. But I can't figure out what to do in this situation. It says that shots to those ramps will increase the jackpot, but it doesn't tell how to destroy the bases. Or I couldn't find it... I hit the ramps 2 and 8 again and again, and nothing happens to the bases. There is also a flashing spot, and I hit that too, but nothing happens. So, I just activate rebel hurry up again and then fail again and again

Edit: I think I finally figured it out. When the rebel base hurry up mode starts, those 2 ramps (Ramps 2 and 8 in the guide) are flashing in the beginning. When I hit them, somewhere else (I think number 7) begins flashing, so I hit that after the ramps and finally managed to destroy a base. Now I gotta do 3 of these 3 hit combos in 1 minute. It seems tough, wish me luck

Edit: And I did it, yeah!!! Thanks again
      Last edited by emboliformis; 02-21-2017, 06:41 AM.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
        Pinball Wizard
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by emboliformis
        Thanks for the answer. Yes, the guide is very helpful, and I already have that. But I can't figure out what to do in this situation. It says that shots to those ramps will increase the jackpot, but it doesn't tell how to destroy the bases. Or I couldn't find it... I hit the ramps 2 and 8 again and again, and nothing happens to the bases. There is also a flashing spot, and I hit that too, but nothing happens. So, I just activate rebel hurry up again and then fail again and again

Edit: I think I finally figured it out. When the rebel base hurry up mode starts, those 2 ramps (Ramps 2 and 8 in the guide) are flashing in the beginning. When I hit them, somewhere else (I think number 7) begins flashing, so I hit that after the ramps and finally managed to destroy a base. Now I gotta do 3 of these 3 hit combos in 1 minute. It seems tough, wish me luck

Edit: And I did it, yeah!!! Thanks again
        Great job!!

Comment

• xovolarjem
          • Aug 2018

it was working smoothly on my iPad Pro when it was running on ios 10 however as I have updated to ios 11.3 whenever now I am opening the app it only loads a blank screen on the startup and crashes after a while automatically. How do I fix it?

Comment

• Chili
            Community Representative
            • Mar 2018

Hey xovolarjem!The reason also can be that probably you don't have enough storage on your device, or/and a third party app clears your storage data for making more space. We also recommend you to delete the app and after reinstall it. If you will still experience the same issue, please write a message to [email protected]. Have a great day!

Comment

Working...