Thread: Improved Cab Support

Default Improved Cab Support

Hi Zen...I looked all over for email address etc but couldn't find anything...so hopefully posting here may find its way to the person in the know

Just wondering...I saw VP cabs on the to the other night. The machine they have runs Zen Studios and I think I'm right in saying Zen Software comes with the machine. The guy mentioned about the games feeling realistic...I'm assuming that he meant shaker motors etc but I think I'm right in saying those realistic effects wouldn't apply to Zen Studios games because as far as I'm aware Zen doesn't support that side of things.

However, I'm wondering if this is something in the pipeline Ie improving cab support to make the game feel even more realistic. I used to prefer TPA but I'm now team Zen I'm not 100 percent convinced about the ball physics but it's growing on me. But the rest of the games are impressive, especially graphics etc. Now if the game could be made to feel more real...what more could one ask for?

So just wondering if anything is in the pipeline. I'm sure I saw an official Zen machine somewhere and with VP cabs selling the cabs with Zen Pinball and many more people building their own cabs, are Zen looking at adding more realism to the cab support options?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by L33 View Post
    Hi Zen...I looked all over for email address etc but couldn't find anything...so hopefully posting here may find its way to the person in the know

Just wondering...I saw VP cabs on the to the other night. The machine they have runs Zen Studios and I think I'm right in saying Zen Software comes with the machine. The guy mentioned about the games feeling realistic...I'm assuming that he meant shaker motors etc but I think I'm right in saying those realistic effects wouldn't apply to Zen Studios games because as far as I'm aware Zen doesn't support that side of things.

However, I'm wondering if this is something in the pipeline Ie improving cab support to make the game feel even more realistic. I used to prefer TPA but I'm now team Zen I'm not 100 percent convinced about the ball physics but it's growing on me. But the rest of the games are impressive, especially graphics etc. Now if the game could be made to feel more real...what more could one ask for?

So just wondering if anything is in the pipeline. I'm sure I saw an official Zen machine somewhere and with VP cabs selling the cabs with Zen Pinball and many more people building their own cabs, are Zen looking at adding more realism to the cab support options?

Thanks in advance.
    Not sure what we have planned for cab support but I know our team lead wants to add more. Finding the time to do this is our biggest challenge

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Not sure what we have planned for cab support but I know our team lead wants to add more. Finding the time to do this is our biggest challenge
    Ok thanks for your reply Barbie. It's great that Zen has given cab support. Makes so much difference to the gameplay and there's so many people now building their own cabs...it's great to see. It'd be great if this can be improved further and looking forward to see what Zen may have up their sleeve