Thread: Everyone left!

Default Everyone left!

Well, you know things are slow when Schmitzy has the highest score for the week, and the ONLY score, on Earth Defense table, on the whole Wii U player base. And it was Wednesday night!

Well, maybe it is just a bad week. There ain't NO PINBALL on Switch yet or ever maybe, so keep playin on the WIi U unless you have moved on

Cheers all!

I'm just playing Zelda atm and that's all the game I need for now and the next few month.

I am getting the urge to play some pinball though and still holding out hope for the Switch announcement. Maybe by E3. I can just see pinball being perfect for the Switch.

Please Zen, make this happen or maybe just a little hint @Barbie? More then when we have something to announce.
    Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

Quote Originally Posted by Tech101 View Post
    I'm just playing Zelda atm and that's all the game I need for now and the next few month.

I am getting the urge to play some pinball though and still holding out hope for the Switch announcement. Maybe by E3. I can just see pinball being perfect for the Switch.

Please Zen, make this happen or maybe just a little hint @Barbie? More then when we have something to announce.
    Keep an eye out for Switch news, I'll post once we have an ETA

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Ummm. This post says a lot at the same time it is saying very little

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    You like me, you really like me!
    Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

Well, we will see what is going to happen with the Switch. None of my friends, except for one, who have had Nintendo's in the past decided to go for a Switch. I read in the news that the machine is selling great, but I haven't seen one in a livingroom nearby.
    It seems people have learned from the past with Nintendo. If you really really like to play Zelda, Mario, etc... you buy a Nintendo. Or else you buy a PS/XBox.