Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nupsi
    • Mar 2018

Originally posted by Moose
    I have all the tables in regular standard mode, however I would like to have them all in VR mode. I don't mind re buying them.
    Same here! You don´t need to build exclusive VR tables. Just port all the existing ones over to VR, top ´em with these great surroundings, and I would be glad to buy them all again :-)

Comment

• Cornholio
      Banned
      • Feb 2017

Zen,

What we're all saying is...

Comment

• JPRacer77-Qc
        • Aug 2015

They probably sold les than 10k units so I'm pretty sure we won't see any new tables soon. Maybe with the release of the new VR headsets in the future they'll try again. Sad.

Comment

• Cornholio
          Banned
          • Feb 2017

Originally posted by JPRacer77-Qc
          They probably sold les than 10k units so I'm pretty sure we won't see any new tables soon. Maybe with the release of the new VR headsets in the future they'll try again. Sad.
          If you're talking psvr units then you're very mistaken:

Sony announced the PlayStation VR had sold over 2 million units and 12.2 million games on December 3, 2017.[2]
          - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_VR#Sales

If you mean 10,000 units for PBFX2 VR, then 10,000 units at ~$20* and ~$40* for season 1 pack is ~$600,000. It's up to Zen if that's not worth the effort.

Maybe Zen need to release a free demo of PBFX2 VR for the other 1,990,000 psvr owners that haven't bought PBFX2 VR (if 10,000 units of it are correct)??

* Prices in my PS Store

Comment

• legislative
            • Feb 2018

Zen already stated that more tables are coming. They just don't know (or want to tell) when. If they really didnt earn much money, there are ways to increase the gain. 1. just convert the existing tables to VR and add a simple (not interactive) game room. 2. increase prices a bit. People still would bite 3. start at Kickstarter campaign.

Comment

• Moose
              Pinball Fan
              • Jun 2014

Plz Zen make more VR tables https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT1P...ature=youtu.be
              I'm having a ball This is how the game was meant to be played, invest in the future. We did

Comment

• Nupsi
                • Mar 2018

Originally posted by legislative
                1. just convert the existing tables to VR and add a simple (not interactive) game room. 2. increase prices a bit. People still would bite
                If Zen would convert the existing tables (especially Aliens, Star Wars, Jurassic Park etc.) to VR and add amazing surroundings I would totally accept a increase in price to 7.50$ per table

Please excuse my poor english

Comment

• JPRacer77-Qc
                  • Aug 2015

Originally posted by legislative
                  Zen already stated that more tables are coming. They just don't know (or want to tell) when.
                  Not so sure...
                  Originally posted by McLovin
                  Thanks for the interest guys! We don't have any new tables in development if we do we'll tell everyone.

Comment

• shogun00
                    Pinball Wizard
                    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by JPRacer77-Qc
                    Not so sure...
                    That's an old post. A new post made last month in another thread confirms that more VR tables are planned.

Comment

• Cornholio
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2017

Originally posted by shogun00
                      That's an old post. A new post made last month in another thread confirms that more VR tables are planned.

https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...R-pinball-done
                      I thought I read that response somewhere. Heck I even responded to it. They should combine these 2 threads cause this one's starting to blow up. I hope Zen is watching/listening

Comment

• legislative
                        • Feb 2018

Originally posted by Nupsi
                        If Zen would convert the existing tables (especially Aliens, Star Wars, Jurassic Park etc.) to VR and add amazing surroundings I would totally accept a increase in price to 7.50$ per table

Please excuse my poor english
                        I'd even be willing to spend 10-15$ on each (good) VR table.

Comment

• JPRacer77-Qc
                          • Aug 2015

Originally posted by shogun00

https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...R-pinball-done
                          Thanks man, didn't saw that thread before... I'm going blind!!!

Comment

• masonmiller
                            • Jul 2018

A debt of gratitude is in order for the intrigue folks! We don't have any new tables being developed on the off chance that we do we'll tell everybody. I anticipate purchasing every one of them - It is my most loved diversion. Click to Watch Videos Dhandli Videos

Comment

• legislative
                              • Feb 2018

The room that show the new WMS tables looks like the game room from FX2 VR. Could please please confirm that those tables are also coming for VR (soon)? Thank you

Comment

• sebrk
                                • Sep 2018

Didnt Zen buy/get the rights to real classics recently? I would pay quite a lot to get my old favorites on my PimSim!

Comment

Working...