X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cornholio
    Banned
    • Feb 2017

Originally posted by 2hlc
    Great, no updates on the app since release, for the drifting issue on PS4 and no new tables either. Great customer support!
    The drifting issue is not game specific. It's a PS4 issue which a few ps4 updates ago seemed to fix (or at least made a difference). What you can try is re-positioning your camera. I tried waist high (instead of head high) and pointed the camera up at the vr headset. No more drifting for me.

Try that and let us know how you go.

Comment

• ScorpionKing40
      • Jul 2017

I fully agree....

Originally posted by warlock7
      Why don't you don't plan to support it anymore? We need the other tables brought over. I paid for this version and the tables with the understanding that Zen would support it like all the other titles and now you say you're going to stop building for this title? I'm very disappointed especially since I just invested more in the Pinball FX3 and it's new tables. Support your customers who support your company please.
      It’s not good to make your fans wait for something they REALLY WANT, it would be one thing if this were a debate like 3D TVs or Blu Ray vs. HDDVD but it’s not.... it’s pretty clear how we all feel! We all want it in VR, I’ll say again..... WE ALL WANT IT IN VR! And we don’t mind spending the money for it. You guys did something amazing with this game and completely exceeded everyone’s expectations on this faded and revised technology, you brought skeptics to their knees and now you guys shrug your shoulders to your fans like ... eh whatever 🤔 ? Come on guys, what’s it going to take to get this ball rolling, how many voices of VR owners do you need to hear?

Comment

• Gonsejos
        • Oct 2017

Originally posted by McLovin
        Thanks for the interest guys! We don't have any new tables in development if we do we'll tell everyone.
        Play this game on VR is just an amazing experience!! We need more tables pleeease! we are waiting! VR is the future guys, don't forget about it

Comment

• calrissian
          • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Gonsejos
          Play this game on VR is just an amazing experience!! We need more tables pleeease! we are waiting! VR is the future guys, don't forget about it
          +1. I just picked up the PSVR a couple of weeks ago, and decided to try the base game as one of my first VR experiences. Holy cow, it's an amazing way to play. I wish the graphic fidelity was as strong as the regular game, but the ability to look over the table is absolutely my favorite way to play pinball in a video game. I intend to pick the entire set that's available so far. Hope more is coming. For my vote, start with the Star Wars tables!

Comment

• warlock7
            • Jul 2012

No response?!?

Barbie! What’s going on? We haven’t heard back from anybody at Zen on this thread for over a month. What happened? Do you guys no longer like your customers?
            Stay sane inside insanity.

Comment

• Cornholio
              Banned
              • Feb 2017

Originally posted by warlock7
              Barbie! What’s going on? We haven’t heard back from anybody at Zen on this thread for over a month. What happened? Do you guys no longer like your customers?
              Do you no longer read the forum? Barbie left months ago

Comment

• warlock7
                • Jul 2012

Then who works st Zen?!?

Who replaced her as the forum manager? They need to reply to this thread, it’s not like people this obsessed are going away anytime soon...

Comment

• shogun00
                  Pinball Wizard
                  • Feb 2011

Mclovin replaced Barbiebobomb.

You're better off posting in the Pinball FX3 forum/section. That's the one he visits the most.
                  Last edited by shogun00; 11-20-2017, 05:41 AM.

Comment

• Longi_land
                    • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Gonsejos
                    I think the same.
                    There must be a season two out there!
                    And i hope that the antialiasing would be better then on the PS4 Pro. But overall its hard to go back to my Pincab after playing the VR-Version on the PSVR 🤪
                    Its really amazing how the table comes alive!!

Comment

• ThorOdinson
                      • Dec 2017

Need more tables!!

When will Zen be adding more tables to VR? I own most tables and seasons on the regular format but playing them in VR is where they are meant to be played. Your product really excels in the VR format. I hope you start porting over your existing tables to VR soon. I cant believe i'm saying this but to me, its actually the game/DLC im most looking forward to.

I'd love to hear back from Zen on this issue.
                      Thanks for your time,
                      Thor

Comment

• Longi_land
                        • Apr 2010

So if the Switch Version will be launched the Zen-crew should go into the well earned hollidays. And maybe then (early 2018^^) they could put the free resources into the VR-Version!!? 😜🤘🏼🤓

I want to see Excalibur, Pasha, Rome, El Dorado, Sorcerers Lair (and of course all Star Wars & Marvel Tables^^) in VR 🤩

Please! Ok!? 🤪

Comment

• Cornholio
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2017

If ever there was a game for VR, it's pinball...

Comment

• warlock7
                            • Jul 2012

I’m so disappointed in Zen and their lack of interest in keeping their customers happy...

Comment

• Cornholio
                              Banned
                              • Feb 2017

Yes. All these VR threads need a bump! Come on Zen!!

Comment

• wobbleboxx
                                • Mar 2018

Originally posted by JPRacer77-Qc
                                Pinball FX3 is nice, but once you played in VR it's impossible to go back. Please bring more tables! Do a kickstarter or something. Or pre-sell the tables... I NEED MORE TABLES!!!! There's a second floor and basement where there's full of space for new tables! please!
                                That's exactly how I feel. You cannot go back to 3D once you experienced VR

I would love to see the classics like Eldorado, Shaman, Sorcerer's Lair, but also the new ones from FX3 like Carnival and Legends would be cool. Bundle or not? I don't care because I will buy them all anyhow

Comment

Working...