Thread: Age Of Ultron - No Content Found

Default Age Of Ultron - No Content Found

I bought Marvel Avenger's for PS4 in the Playsstation Store, paid for it. Went to the table, tab says "Download And Play". Selected that option, got an error "Content Not Found". I've checked it for about a week. No change. What should I do?

Quote Originally Posted by bill90125 View Post
    I bought Marvel Avenger's for PS4 in the Playsstation Store, paid for it. Went to the table, tab says "Download And Play". Selected that option, got an error "Content Not Found". I've checked it for about a week. No change. What should I do?
    Try downloading it via browser. Go to the PSN store, sign in, click on your name, choose Download List, then find it in your list - select Download to your PS4 next to it, and when you turn your PS4 on, it should begin downloading.
    Or

Try going to Related Items on your PS4 dashboard and they should be there ready to install. If that doesn’t work, try going into your PS4 settings and do a license restore.

Or
    Try going to Settings > PSN > Restore Licenses and that should unlock it. Let me know if that doesn’t work!