Thread: Purchase done, charged, but not able to restore by the app

Unhappy Purchase done, charged, but not able to restore by the app

Last week I had purchased the "Butters very own Pinball" table by the app store, and the app(zen pinball 2) show a error message, but the app store said it was sucessfully complete.

What can I do? I really dont want to re-buy it . I can show the confirmation email of the bill.

Quote Originally Posted by CrisOwaR View Post
    Last week I had purchased the "Butters very own Pinball" table by the app store, and the app(zen pinball 2) show a error message, but the app store said it was sucessfully complete.

What can I do? I really dont want to re-buy it . I can show the confirmation email of the bill.
    Click the shopping cart icon in-game and it should begin downloading. If that doesn't work, email me your receipt, support@zenstudios.com

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Click the shopping cart icon in-game and it should begin downloading. If that doesn't work, email me your receipt, support@zenstudios.com
    Problem solved. It was necessary a reboot.

Sorry to bother!

Sorry to bother!
    No worries - have fun!

Default Did you reboot your whole computer?

Sorry to bother!

Did you have to reboot your mac or just the game? I have the same issue and i've closed and re-opened the game a bunch of times and the board I purchased won't show up.

but foe me it was working smooth on my android phone when it was running on android version 6.0.1 however as I have updated to android version 7.1.1 whenever now I am opening the app it only loads a blank screen on the start up and crashes after a while automatically. How do I fix it?
    Last edited by milessmith; 10-07-2018 at 07:47 PM.

Hey milessmith! We know about the issue, my colleagues try to fix the problem as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience!

This is very useful information for me. Thank you very much!