Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Purchase done, charged, but not able to restore by the app

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2

    Unhappy Purchase done, charged, but not able to restore by the app

    Last week I had purchased the "Butters very own Pinball" table by the app store, and the app(zen pinball 2) show a error message, but the app store said it was sucessfully complete.

    What can I do? I really dont want to re-buy it . I can show the confirmation email of the bill.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrisOwaR View Post
    Last week I had purchased the "Butters very own Pinball" table by the app store, and the app(zen pinball 2) show a error message, but the app store said it was sucessfully complete.

    What can I do? I really dont want to re-buy it . I can show the confirmation email of the bill.
    Click the shopping cart icon in-game and it should begin downloading. If that doesn't work, email me your receipt, support@zenstudios.com

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Click the shopping cart icon in-game and it should begin downloading. If that doesn't work, email me your receipt, support@zenstudios.com
    Problem solved. It was necessary a reboot.

    Sorry to bother!

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrisOwaR View Post
    Problem solved. It was necessary a reboot.

    Sorry to bother!
    No worries - have fun!

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1

    Default Did you reboot your whole computer?

    Quote Originally Posted by CrisOwaR View Post
    Problem solved. It was necessary a reboot.

    Sorry to bother!

    Did you have to reboot your mac or just the game? I have the same issue and i've closed and re-opened the game a bunch of times and the board I purchased won't show up.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •