Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CrisOwaR
    • Apr 2017

Purchase done, charged, but not able to restore by the app

Last week I had purchased the "Butters very own Pinball" table by the app store, and the app(zen pinball 2) show a error message, but the app store said it was sucessfully complete.

What can I do? I really dont want to re-buy it . I can show the confirmation email of the bill.
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by CrisOwaR
    Last week I had purchased the "Butters very own Pinball" table by the app store, and the app(zen pinball 2) show a error message, but the app store said it was sucessfully complete.

What can I do? I really dont want to re-buy it . I can show the confirmation email of the bill.
    Click the shopping cart icon in-game and it should begin downloading. If that doesn't work, email me your receipt, [email protected]

Comment

• CrisOwaR
      • Apr 2017

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
      Click the shopping cart icon in-game and it should begin downloading. If that doesn't work, email me your receipt, [email protected]
      Problem solved. It was necessary a reboot.

Sorry to bother!

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
        Pinball Wizard
        • Feb 2012

Sorry to bother!
        No worries - have fun!

Comment

• andywatson
          • Nov 2017

Did you reboot your whole computer?

Sorry to bother!

Did you have to reboot your mac or just the game? I have the same issue and i've closed and re-opened the game a bunch of times and the board I purchased won't show up.

Comment

• milessmith
            Banned
            • Sep 2018

but foe me it was working smooth on my android phone when it was running on android version 6.0.1 however as I have updated to android version 7.1.1 whenever now I am opening the app it only loads a blank screen on the start up and crashes after a while automatically. How do I fix it?
            Last edited by milessmith; 10-07-2018, 07:47 PM.

Comment

• Chili
              Community Representative
              • Mar 2018

Hey milessmith! We know about the issue, my colleagues try to fix the problem as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Comment

• JimHoll
                • Nov 2018

This is very useful information for me. Thank you very much!

Comment

Working...