• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • McLovin
    Marketing Manager
    • Apr 2017

Let me introduce myself - Akos, Community Manager

Dearest Zen Community!

My name is Akos Gyorkei and I will be jumping in as Zen’s Community Manager. I'll be working towards ensuring you have the best experience possible with our games. My goal is to listen to anything you have to say, and help you with any issues you might have while enjoying our various titles.

I've been working as a QA Technician at Zen for the past two years, therefore I know and love our games, and have deeply involved myself in making them excel. I am based in our Budapest headquarters and have strong ties with every department so I can and will address your every concern and issue, and I'll make sure your voices are heard inside our studios. I also have a masters in Communications and various experiences under my belt.

The first thing to know about me is that I love videogames (obviously). I also think of myself as an afficionado in punk music, I love science fiction literature and anything space related. I'm also a fan of the old arcades, cheesy movies and ancient history (greeks, romans and the like).

I am absolutely looking forward to meeting all of you and I hope we can build a great relationship. I can't wait to tell you about everything we got going on at Zen, 2017 will be a really exciting time for all of us. We are always working on giving you the best experiences we possibly can.

Thank you for your support.

Akos
  • ShoryukenToTheChin
    Writer of Guides
    • Apr 2011

Hi, I'm sure all of the community will receive you with opened arms. Welcome! I look forward to many discussions on the boards with yourself and others.
    sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

• Casio
      • Jun 2011

Originally posted by McLovin
      I can't wait to tell you about everything we got going on at Zen, 2017 will be a really exciting time for all of us.
      Hi and let's start with this one. Simples.

Comment

• shogun00
        Pinball Wizard
        • Feb 2011

Howdy!

Comment

Working...