I have the following rig -

Home built system:

AsRock MB
    I5-4670K CPU
    24 GB Ram
    GTX 1060 6GB KB
    Logitech G700s Mouse
    Corsair K95 KB (Not RGB)

When I launch Pinball FX sometimes it recognizes the KB sometimes not. Rebooting the machine usually fixes the issue. I do not have issues with any other game or app. I have tried with and without the Corsair KB utilities installed. This issue existed prior to the Win 10 creators update and still exists after the update. Tried resetting win 10 to default state did not help. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by eusriso View Post

Home built system:

AsRock MB
    I5-4670K CPU
    24 GB Ram
    GTX 1060 6GB KB
    Logitech G700s Mouse
    Corsair K95 KB (Not RGB)

When I launch Pinball FX sometimes it recognizes the KB sometimes not. Rebooting the machine usually fixes the issue. I do not have issues with any other game or app. I have tried with and without the Corsair KB utilities installed. This issue existed prior to the Win 10 creators update and still exists after the update. Tried resetting win 10 to default state did not help. Any suggestions?
    This is a driver issue. I think you need to do some query for this in corsair forums.

Regards,
    Brian.

Originally posted by eusriso

Home built system:

AsRock MB
    I5-4670K CPU
    24 GB Ram
    GTX 1060 6GB KB
    Logitech G700s Mouse
    Corsair K95 KB (Not RGB)

When I launch Pinball FX sometimes it recognizes the KB sometimes not. Rebooting the machine usually fixes the issue. I do not have issues with any other game or app. I have tried with and without the Corsair KB utilities installed. This issue existed prior to the Win 10 creators update and still exists after the update. Tried resetting win 10 to default state did not help. Any suggestions? https://essays.agency/essay-writing-service.html
    I've faced the same issue recently. What I did (in case someone is looking for the solution): the so-called "soft reset" of the keyboard and changed to 2ms. I'm not sure though whether 1ms or 2ms change anything.
    Last edited by TerryLewis; 07-15-2019 at 08:48 AM. Reason: soft reset