Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike71272
    • Jun 2017

Help restoring tables

I can't restore my tables on my tablet. Keeps saying I have no tables to restore after I'm logged in to my account. I own 30 tables.
  • McLovin
    Marketing Manager
    • Apr 2017

Hi Mike,

could you go into the game and tap on the 'speech bubble' icon in the top right corner? That'll send me a message which cointains useful info so I can find you on our servers and get you your tables back.

Comment

• MBeeching
      • Dec 2016

I have a slightly unusual situation so I'm seeking advice on my Android table purchases.

There are two Gmail accounts associated with my mobile phone (work and personal). When I originally installed the Zen Pinball app I used my work email address, all the tables were purchased using my personal Paypal account.

Over the next few weeks I will be selling my share in the business and will subsequently lose access to the work email account which I have used since 2004. Anticipating future issues with my purchases I have completed the following tests:

1. Reinstall Zen Pinball app using personal Gmail address.
      Logged into server using personal account - no tables available to restore
      Logged into server using work account - no tables available to restore

2. Reinstall Zen Pinball app using work Gmail address.
      Logged into server using personal account - all table purchases available
      Logged into server using work account - all table purchases available

As the Zen Pinball app was originally installed using my work email address it appears I will eventually lose access to all of my purchases.
      Is that correct and is there anything I can do? Apologies if this sounds a little complicated, not the easiest thing to explain clearly.

Comment

• MBeeching
        • Dec 2016

Happy Christmas all. I'm keen to continue purchasing tables on the Android platform, but as previously posted the app is forcing me to use the redundant email address (or reinstall and lose all previous table purchases). I'm still using the same Paypal account but I really don't want to continue buying tables using my old office email address.

Switching between accounts via the Zen Pinball app does not work as it reverts to the work email during checkout.
        Is there any possibility to send the details (Paypal/Google) to a moderator via PM and associate ownership with the correct Google play email address?

Comment

• hajdu
          Community Representative
          • Nov 2017

Originally posted by MBeeching
          Happy Christmas all. I'm keen to continue purchasing tables on the Android platform, but as previously posted the app is forcing me to use the redundant email address (or reinstall and lose all previous table purchases). I'm still using the same Paypal account but I really don't want to continue buying tables using my old office email address.

Switching between accounts via the Zen Pinball app does not work as it reverts to the work email during checkout.
          Is there any possibility to send the details (Paypal/Google) to a moderator via PM and associate ownership with the correct Google play email address?
          Hey,
          Can you please write a message to [email protected], so we can help you out?

Have a nice day!

Comment

Working...