Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: Chirp, Chirp

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    159

    Default Chirp, Chirp

    Nothing but crickets chirping around here. Zen has not released anything for some time. I could really use a good, new, original table.

    Somewhere ion the internet says an announcement from Zen Studios is iminent. But still we hear just rustling breezes.

  2. #2
    Community Manager McLovin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    443

    Default

    The night is darkest just before the dawn Steven! For the time being, I can only leave you with the everlasting words of Harvey Dent -- wink.

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    137

    Default

    Bone thrown - thank you. When there is long wait between tables (this one feels longer than most) zen always pleasantly surprises and delivers with something cool.

    Also looking forward to original tables and a HUGE release of backlog tables for VR

  5. #5
    Senior Member DiscoKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Delaware, USA
    Posts
    202

    Default 66 batman

    Ooh can we get a 66 batman table?!


  6. #6
    Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    2,303

    Talking Wait... What?! Please!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    The night is darkest just before the dawn Steven! For the time being, I can only leave you with the everlasting words of Harvey Dent -- wink.
    Don't play with my heart like that!

    - Official Table Guides
    - Pinball Help Videos

    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    PSN = SPIDER-STEVE88
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

  7. #7
    Community Manager McLovin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    443

    Default

    What have I done I might have misled you guys here. That's my bad. We are coming with new stuff, but not the Dark Knight.

    Wow, I really bombed with this reference, sorry!


    worst-batman-costume-trash-bag.jpg

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    196

    Default

    You are forgiven ;-)

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    159

    Default

    LOL. No worries, I got it that it was just a reference for some new stuff. Some guys did stretch it it seems!

  10. #10
    Senior Member hunter328's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Wow, I just went from super excited (Woah, they got the D.C. license!?!) to incredibly bummed ( the Batman reference and wink when asked about new tables wasn't a hint about a Batman table!?!) in the space of a few posts.

    That's kind of like saying, I can't tell you what table is next, but "Winter is Coming!" wink... No, no, I was talking about in like six months, after summer and fall. The season is coming, not a GoT table.

    Just playing.

    I'm betting the next table will be based upon everyone's favorite Marvel Super Team, Alpha Flight! Or maybe just a solo Puck table?

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    What have I done I might have misled you guys here. That's my bad. We are coming with new stuff, but not the Dark Knight.

    Wow, I really bombed with this reference, sorry!

    That's ok, how about just an announcement of what's next?
    Starting to feel stupid checking the forums and blog almost daily for new news and just being reminded that may the 4th was almost 2 months ago....

  12. #12
    Senior Member Casio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    197

    Default

    Hype Train derailed. Someone needs to go back to social media school...

  13. #13
    Senior Member DiscoKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Delaware, USA
    Posts
    202

    Default

    Says no that wasn't a clue then dresses up like a batman for another batman reference

    Mixed signals sheesh

  14. #14
    Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    2,303

    Default

    Ah no harm no foul. This is what happens to us when we don't get our fix lol.
    - Official Table Guides
    - Pinball Help Videos

    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    PSN = SPIDER-STEVE88
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

  15. #15
    Senior Member hunter328's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DA5ID View Post
    That's ok, how about just an announcement of what's next?
    Starting to feel stupid checking the forums and blog almost daily for new news and just being reminded that may the 4th was almost 2 months ago....
    I was hoping there'd be some new stuff shown at E3. Was kind of surprised to check the blog afterward and, like you, still see that May 4th stuff.
    Maybe everyone is hard at work on Zen Pinball 3?
    Or, what I'd love most, a way to use PSVR in ZP2 to play in 3D using the 3D TV mode. I'd much rather have that than more existing tables ported to PBFXVR since I already own all of the tables in ZP2.

  16. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Darn...we got hoaxed

  17. #17
    Community Manager McLovin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    443

  18. #18
    Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    2,303

    Default

    *waits patiently in corner while spamming F5 on Zen Studios channels*
    - Official Table Guides
    - Pinball Help Videos

    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    PSN = SPIDER-STEVE88
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

  19. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    For a second there I thought you were linking me to a still from this one:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

  20. #20
    Senior Member hunter328's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hunter328 View Post
    I was hoping there'd be some new stuff shown at E3. Was kind of surprised to check the blog afterward and, like you, still see that May 4th stuff.
    Maybe everyone is hard at work on Zen Pinball 3?
    Or, what I'd love most, a way to use PSVR in ZP2 to play in 3D using the 3D TV mode. I'd much rather have that than more existing tables ported to PBFXVR since I already own all of the tables in ZP2.
    Do I win anything for calling it correctly?

  21. #21
    Community Manager McLovin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hunter328 View Post
    Do I win anything for calling it correctly?
    The greatest gift of all - a child's laughter

    petergriffin.jpg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •