Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JPRacer77-Qc
    • Aug 2015

Is Zen done with Pinball FX2 VR?

Without revealing too much, will we some new tables? I want more tables!!!
  • hunter328
    Pinball Wizard
    • Apr 2012

I'd love to see new tables released simultaneously on PSVR when they come out for other systems. As cool as it is, having already played the existing tables so much makes it less exciting.
    sigpic

Comment

• DA5ID
      • Dec 2014

Originally posted by hunter328
      I'd love to see new tables released simultaneously on PSVR when they come out for other systems. As cool as it is, having already played the existing tables so much makes it less exciting.
      Yeah but the existing tables will be even better in (PS)VR - I consider it a new experience.

Agree new tables should also have a vr release.

Comment

• Moose
        Pinball Fan
        • Jun 2014

Honestly, I doubt it, they are concentrating resources on FX3, although yes, I wish to see more tables on PSVR myself.

Comment

• James1
          • Dec 2014

I don't know, but I'm not hopeful.

They haven't released a new table, or (I think) released any patches of significance for 8-10 months. On that basis it looks like a dodo.
          On the other hand they have released a PSVR and Gear VR version.

I'd love it if the answer is not, but yeah this game is looking rather corpse-like.

Comment

• JPRacer77-Qc
            • Aug 2015

It's difficult to play regular tables after playing in VR.

Comment

• wims_Beta
              • Jun 2017

Originally posted by JPRacer77-Qc
              It's difficult to play regular tables after playing in VR.

Same here ! I dont often put my helmet (to preserve my social life) but every time I get into FX2 VR, I'm impressed !
              sigpic

Comment

• SugarIsTheDevil
                • Apr 2015

I don't really like playing it in VR. To me a game has to be playable. With Pinball FX VR this is almost impossible for me. After about twenty minutes of play the image starts to drift like crazy to the point where I'm pressing the re-center button every few seconds. It's almost unplayable this way. I can't focus on the game because of this technical issue and I'm not having much fun with it as a result.

Comment

• JPRacer77-Qc
                  • Aug 2015

^ Mmm, that's strange. I don't have the problem you describe. All your other games are working fine? That problem seems more related to the tracking system than the game itself. Which VR system are you using?

Comment

• SugarIsTheDevil
                    • Apr 2015

Originally posted by JPRacer77-Qc
                    ^ Mmm, that's strange. I don't have the problem you describe. All your other games are working fine? That problem seems more related to the tracking system than the game itself. Which VR system are you using?
                    I'm using the Playstation VR. The tables start to jitter and drift pretty quickly. I tried re-calibrating the device, but that didn't work. Also I'm sitting about 1,5 meters away from the camera in a room with the curtains closed. I wouldn't know what else to do. Other games do drift to the left (a common problem it seems). But they don't jitter and shake as Pinball FX2 VR does.

Comment

• JPRacer77-Qc
                      • Aug 2015

^ I've read that the PSVR tracking system can be problematic sometime but I have a Rift so I can't really comment on PSVR. On Rift everything is working correctly. Hope you'll find a solution to your problem.

Comment

• SpieleNerd
                        • Nov 2010

on the Oculus it is a Blast, everything works Perfect .. I just WANT MORE TABLES!!!

Comment

• Cornholio
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2017

Originally posted by SugarIsTheDevil
                          I'm using the Playstation VR. The tables start to jitter and drift pretty quickly. I tried re-calibrating the device, but that didn't work. Also I'm sitting about 1,5 meters away from the camera in a room with the curtains closed. I wouldn't know what else to do. Other games do drift to the left (a common problem it seems). But they don't jitter and shake as Pinball FX2 VR does.
                          How high is your camera? I used to have mine at head height. moved it to waist height and pointed it up and it fixed the tracking issue. There have also been a PS4 update or 2 from Sony that were meant to fix any tracking issues. Does your ps4 need updating?

Comment

• DA5ID
                            • Dec 2014

Moved my camera from on ot top of tv to below it and moved it a foot closer.
                            Not perfect but Helped a lot.
                            Also psvr frank on YouTube has a good video on uber calibration

Comment

• RimFuh
                              • Nov 2018

Is Zen done with Pinball FX2 VR

I bought it. Im not good at Pinball so I havent gotten to any of the "Issues" Challenges yet. Or I could be playing it wrong...

Comment

Working...