Pinball FX3 IS COMING SOON!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JPRacer77-Qc
    • Aug 2015

Take your time with the Steam version. FX2 has frame-timing problems since release and never have been fixed even though multiple people reported the problems, especially with reflections enable. And these reflections are ugly compared to Xbox One version.

Anyway, this is great news! (and please don't abandon Pinball FX 2 VR, want more tables!!)

Comment

• Dethmunk
      • Jun 2017

Awesome news....

Since retiring my Wii U I haven't been able to play Pinball FX.. I don't play on my PC. You've hinted at a Nintendo Switch version.... I really hope that happens. Being able to play at Home/Train/Lunchtime at work.... heaven. Please make it happen. Fave tables: Spiderman, MARS, Blade, Pasha & Street Fighter 2. Although not been on in a while... seems like loads of Tables I haven't tried especially on FX2...

Good luck I look forward to a 'Switch' announcement... fingers crossed.. LOL

Comment

• robthehermit
        Pinball Fan
        • Aug 2014

Is it still going to crash every single time I get a new highscore?

Comment

• McLovin
          Marketing Manager
          • Apr 2017

Originally posted by FuzzyWuzzy
          Awesome.

Will we be able to adjust the lighting on the tables?

Such as adjusting the lighting on lower play field, mid play field, upper play field, bloom effects?

Adjusting from natural lighting to dim barroom/pub lighting, then being able to adjust lighting on the three play fields etc. From dull as if the lights need changed to bright/vivid. Soft, warm, cool, crisp, sharp etc. (think tv)

Maybe on the Zen originals changing the lighting color from blues to reds, to greens to yellows to purples...whatever color the heart desires from gradient, or hex color sliders or some such. Or if the licensed tables tables are on board to have default lighting and colors to be toggled this would be great too.

Basically a myriad of lighting options to customize.

The above would be absolutely great. But if its just as simple as Pinball Arcade that would be good.
          This is a very interesting suggestion! I'll make sure to mention it to the developers!

Comment

• McLovin
            Marketing Manager
            • Apr 2017

Originally posted by robthehermit
            Is it still going to crash every single time I get a new highscore?
            Hopefully not!

Comment

• djb5f
              Pinball Wizard
              • Jun 2015

This is interesting news. Looking forward to hear more news on features and new tables.

I assume we will be getting multiple trophies per table again since w have a clean slate.

Comment

• djb5f
                Pinball Wizard
                • Jun 2015

I should probably know this as much as I have played ZP2 but what is a cabinet? Not sure I ever set one up. I mostly go after the trophies!

Comment

• tenorhero
                  • Mar 2012

Originally posted by djb5f
                  I should probably know this as much as I have played ZP2 but what is a cabinet? Not sure I ever set one up. I mostly go after the trophies!
                  I'm sure some could answer better than I. there are some that can make Cabinets designed like a real pinball machine So you can have a bit more control or have an actual pinball experience.

Comment

• L33
                    • May 2015

Originally posted by tenorhero
                    I'm sure some could answer better than I. there are some that can make Cabinets designed like a real pinball machine So you can have a bit more control or have an actual pinball experience.
                    Pinball.jpg

Zen kindly added cab support a while back so if you have a home built cab or multi monitor setup, you can add a bit of 'gameplay realism'. Its a great feature...just hoping it will be added with FX3...

Comment

• ringorian
                      • Jan 2013

What about VR, since PinballFx VR every "2d" pinball sucks

Comment

• The Albin0 Rhin0
                        • Jan 2011

I've noticed in the FAQ that Pinball FX3 is getting new tables "based on properties from a brand new partner". Are those the tables in the trailer? Because they look like original creations. or have they not been shown yet?

Comment

• Moose
                          Pinball Fan
                          • Jun 2014

Thanks for FX3

Looking forward to this new release and yes, I admit it is truly welcome on the multiplayer aspect.
                          I have all your tables on PS4 Pro as well all your tables on PSVR, hopefully you are considering PSVR within the project itself as you guys rock, best tables thus far.

Wish you all the best and you have my continued support.

Thanks ZEN team 😊

Cheers,

Comment

• Moose
                            Pinball Fan
                            • Jun 2014

Originally posted by L33
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]867[/ATTACH]

Zen kindly added cab support a while back so if you have a home built cab or multi monitor setup, you can add a bit of 'gameplay realism'. Its a great feature...just hoping it will be added with FX3...
                            This is just wow, can you give me details on how one goes about of creating this cabinet / physical pinball? Plans, curious on how much it costs and so on. I'm very interested in this.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• L33
                              • May 2015

Originally posted by Moose
                              This is just wow, can you give me details on how one goes about of creating this cabinet / physical pinball? Plans, curious on how much it costs and so on. I'm very interested in this.

Thanks in advance.
                              As far as cabs go, mines quite basic, as some cabs contain all sorts of fancy flashing lights, vibrating motors etc. But what I like about mine is that it works flawlessly with Zen Pinball and Wild West Rampage is a favourite of mine so I chose that as the graphics...with Zens permission too, which was extremely kind.

I filmed the whole build and put it up on YouTube...just search for SMUGWOOD and you'll find it. I can't say that how I built it was the best or only way...but it does the job.

Cab support is a great addition from Zen and makes gameplay much more fun I think. There's still room for improvement but it's a breeze to setup and you can't get much closer to the real feel of pinball than having 3 screens all working in tandem.

Comment

• McLovin
                                Marketing Manager
                                • Apr 2017

Originally posted by The Albin0 Rhin0
                                I've noticed in the FAQ that Pinball FX3 is getting new tables "based on properties from a brand new partner". Are those the tables in the trailer? Because they look like original creations. or have they not been shown yet?
                                We haven't shown those yet!

Comment

Working...