Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • McLovin
    Marketing Manager
    • Apr 2017

This'll be really generic I know, but we'll specify VR details a bit later!

Comment

• Capta1n0bvious3
      Pinhead
      • Oct 2014

Any update on when it comes out?
      Tick Tick Tick.

Comment

• Casio
        • Jun 2011

There seems to be a 3-5 day time gap on the internets between Budapest and the rest of the world so expect your reply sometime middle/end of the week. (Never on weekends)

Comment

• McLovin
          Marketing Manager
          • Apr 2017

We'll have announcements in due time, stay tuned this week!

Comment

• Sgt_Tenor
            • Jun 2017

are you at Gamescom? Just curious. At any rate, I don't have the itch to play at the moment until PBFX3 is released. Since all the tables will be tweaked with active slings and such there's no reason to play other than the tables that aren't being ported over. Where's the BTTF trailer?

Comment

• braaains
              • Sep 2012

south park

Hi I'm disappointed that south park tables wont be available in fx3 , is that a final thing , or will at some stage they will be available again

Comment

• McLovin
                Marketing Manager
                • Apr 2017

Originally posted by braaains
                Hi I'm disappointed that south park tables wont be available in fx3 , is that a final thing , or will at some stage they will be available again
                We are super bummed out about them as well. It'll be final I think :/

Comment

• McLovin
                  Marketing Manager
                  • Apr 2017

Originally posted by Sgt_Tenor
                  are you at Gamescom? Just curious. At any rate, I don't have the itch to play at the moment until PBFX3 is released. Since all the tables will be tweaked with active slings and such there's no reason to play other than the tables that aren't being ported over. Where's the BTTF trailer?
                  It'll be the last one we release for the Universal Classics Pack

Comment

• cantankerous--
                    Pinball Wizard
                    • Nov 2016

Originally posted by L33
                    As far as cabs go, mines quite basic, as some cabs contain all sorts of fancy flashing lights, vibrating motors etc. But what I like about mine is that it works flawlessly with Zen Pinball and Wild West Rampage is a favourite of mine so I chose that as the graphics...with Zens permission too, which was extremely kind.

I filmed the whole build and put it up on YouTube...just search for SMUGWOOD and you'll find it. I can't say that how I built it was the best or only way...but it does the job.

Cab support is a great addition from Zen and makes gameplay much more fun I think. There's still room for improvement but it's a breeze to setup and you can't get much closer to the real feel of pinball than having 3 screens all working in tandem.
                    That's an absolutely gorgeous Cab. Super well done. Im just curious, and ya, I get it your part of the community, but if your not making money with your toy why would you need permission to use graphics which are readily available online? Super nice design.
                    Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
                    2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
                    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Skode
                      Pinball Wizard
                      • Jul 2011

Originally posted by McLovin
                      We'll have announcements in due time, stay tuned this week!
                      This was couple of weeks ago - did we get a release date?

Comment

• L33
                        • May 2015

Originally posted by cantankerous--
                        That's an absolutely gorgeous Cab. Super well done. Im just curious, and ya, I get it your part of the community, but if your not making money with your toy why would you need permission to use graphics which are readily available online? Super nice design.
                        Probably the way I worded it wasn't the best...yeah, the graphics are available online, but not in the format I needed. Printing off the online files at the size I wanted probably wouldn't be at a quality I would be happy with. Plus, resizing them to the size and shape I needed wouldn't work. I contacted Zen and they were kind enough to provide me with images I needed to create what you see on my machine. The files were huge...my computer really struggled with the editing...crashing on nearly every save due to the files being so huge...but eventually I was able to piece together the image you see on the machine. Zen were super helpful and something I'm really greatful for...helped transform my machine. I was fortunate with wanting WWR...it belongs to Zen. They couldn't have done the same for others, like Star Wars etc, as that isn't theirs to give...so I was really lucky as WWR is, in my opinion, one of the best games they've done and the graphics are fantastic.

Comment

• McLovin
                          Marketing Manager
                          • Apr 2017

Originally posted by Skode
                          This was couple of weeks ago - did we get a release date?
                          September 26th!

Comment

• PainkillerJTL
                            Pinball Wizard
                            • Apr 2012

Originally posted by McLovin
                            September 26th!
                            Awesome - looking forward to it!
                            Last edited by PainkillerJTL; 09-06-2017, 07:35 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Comment

• tacobell
                              • Jan 2018

Originally posted by PainkillerJTL
                              Awesome - looking forward to it!

does anyone know when they will put fx3 on amazon

Comment

• hajdu
                                Community Representative
                                • Nov 2017

Originally posted by tacobell
                                does anyone know when they will put fx3 on amazon
                                Hey,
                                right now on Amazon the main platform is Zen Pinball 2.
                                The release date on that platform is unknown right now.
                                Have a nice weekend!

Comment

Working...