• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hunter328
    Pinball Wizard
    • Apr 2012

Originally posted by McLovin
    Well unfortunately, we will be moving on from PS3, Xbox360 and the Vita :/

I suppose it had to happen at some point. Shoot! I guess my only hope for portable PBFX3 then would be if it came to Switch, but then I'd have to buy a Switch, and of course my tables wouldn't transfer. Maybe Sony will make a Vita 2. I bought the first one just for ZP2 I guess I could buy a follow up.
    Not sure if it's coming to IOS but I can't play without buttons for flippers and a stick for nudging so it wouldn't really matter to me.
    Man, this really bums me out over the whole news of PBFX3. I guess I'll just have to start playing more on console, but I can't take a console and TV into the bathtub with me. Maybe I'll move my TV and PS4 into the bathroom...
    sigpic

Comment

• shogun00
      Pinball Wizard
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by hunter328

I suppose it had to happen at some point. Shoot! I guess my only hope for portable PBFX3 then would be if it came to Switch, but then I'd have to buy a Switch, and of course my tables wouldn't transfer. Maybe Sony will make a Vita 2. I bought the first one just for ZP2 I guess I could buy a follow up.
      Not sure if it's coming to IOS but I can't play without buttons for flippers and a stick for nudging so it wouldn't really matter to me.
      Man, this really bums me out over the whole news of PBFX3. I guess I'll just have to start playing more on console, but I can't take a console and TV into the bathtub with me. Maybe I'll move my TV and PS4 into the bathroom...
      Or you can just use the remote play feature on the PS4 to play the game on the Vita.

Comment

• CurtisTN73
        • Jun 2017

Originally posted by josh.nz
        Any chance Mac OS (via Steam) will be supported this time around?
        Same question from me. I'd like to the MacOS version combined/moved to the Steam delivery platform.

Comment

• hunter328
          Pinball Wizard
          • Apr 2012

Originally posted by shogun00
          Or you can just use the remote play feature on the PS4 to play the game on the Vita.
          Maybe if remote play works better with PBFX3, but with Zen 2 I've never been able to play where there wasn't a good deal of lag between flipper presses and the flippers moving, even sitting in the same room as my PS4. Do you use it and it works well? If so, any tips?
          sigpic

Comment

• shogun00
            Pinball Wizard
            • Feb 2011

Maybe if remote play works better with PBFX3, but with Zen 2 I've never been able to play where there wasn't a good deal of lag between flipper presses and the flippers moving, even sitting in the same room as my PS4. Do you use it and it works well? If so, any tips?
            I've never used the feature before, so I won't be able to help you there. Sorry!

Comment

• zbiv
              • Oct 2012

I was remote playing Fifa at some point and the lag was already bad.
              Cant imagine remote playing pinballs to be honest. Its not dev's fault, its just the entire infrastructure beneath it.

@McLovin
              If you stop supporting Vita/PS3/X360 can we assume Zen Pinball 2 will be left in stores or you'll rather delist it anyway?

Comment

• flashingblade
                • Apr 2013

I play on Android using a Bluetooth controller. Works great with zero lag

Comment

• BuBbleGuM =PF=
                  • Jun 2017

BETA on new Released Tables

Hello

I had a Suggestion

It would be really handy if we did this beta with all new tables this way we bundle hour strenght together to solves issues more fast and Convenient.

Also i wonder if there wil be beta on all older tables.

So far you guys to A super job this going to be A EPIC Game

Comment

• dok5555555
                    • Sep 2010

This is more of a request, but any chance some of the original Pinball FX tables from the Xbox 360 come to FX3? Nightmare Mansion is one of my favorites (as you can probably tell from my avatar.) I also enjoy Buccaneer a lot. I've always wondered why you made a Zen Classics table pack but not one for the original Pinball FX (for every platform). Also they're original tables so I wouldn't foresee any liscensing issues.

Comment

• Skode
                      Pinball Wizard
                      • Jul 2011

Originally posted by dok5555555
                      This is more of a request, but any chance some of the original Pinball FX tables from the Xbox 360 come to FX3? Nightmare Mansion is one of my favorites (as you can probably tell from my avatar.) I also enjoy Buccaneer a lot. I've always wondered why you made a Zen Classics table pack but not one for the original Pinball FX (for every platform). Also they're original tables so I wouldn't foresee any liscensing issues.
                      Those oldest legacy tables were build with I quote "old tech" and thus were not compatable with newer features on PBFX2. It's fair to say if they were not compatable with 2 there is zero chance those will be with even newer features of PBFX3.

Comment

• dok5555555
                        • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Skode
                        Those oldest legacy tables were build with I quote "old tech" and thus were not compatable with newer features on PBFX2. It's fair to say if they were not compatable with 2 there is zero chance those will be with even newer features of PBFX3.
                        But they are in Pinball FX2 for the 360.

Comment

• B0BBY B0ULDERS
                          • Sep 2012

So... What are the odds we get the Rocky and Bullwinkle table?

Comment

• shogun00
                            Pinball Wizard
                            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by dok5555555
                            But they are in Pinball FX2 for the 360.
                            Yeah and they felt out of placed compared to the other tables. No operators menu, no multiplayer support (online or hotseat), the ball physics were off, and the list goes on.

Comment

• Buffaloball
                              • Jul 2017

3D mode and some other stuff

Originally posted by McLovin
                              Hey guys, we prepared a little FAQ section as well where you can see some answers to questions we thought you might ask. If you have any more questions please just comment here and we'll answer them or put them on the FAQ page.

http://www.pinballfx.com/?page_id=7115
                              Hi guys,
                              I just joined the forum , it took me some time, but here I am sending my first post.
                              I'm a huge fan of ZEN pinballs and I've been following them since their very beginnings.
                              It's obvious that they are passionate on what they do, not only for their work but even for the special attention that they give to feedbacks and suggestions from players.
                              The announcement of Pinball FX3 made me really excited. Yes!! That means everything is going well for them and several more years of wonderful pinballs tables in front of us!
                              I have myself build a Pincade running on a PS4 and have successfully integrated quite a few feedbacks like shakers, flashers and RGB LEDs.
                              The advantage on running on PS4 is the 3D mode (that's just about it!) and when you play it on a dedicated Pincade it feels real, oh yeah !😍
                              That said, I have some questions to ask and suggestions to propose.
                              As I mentioned before I play most of the time in 3D mode so I'm wandering if it still will be available on PFX3.
                              If this is the case are they going to update the camera angles on some tables?
                              Most of them are perfects but in some the view is not as good (more perceptible on 3D mode), especially the ones that show the entire table (1-7).
                              This is only my point of view even if I'm pretty sure that the majority of those playing in 3D mode have the same feeling.

In the next tables below the view of the camera 1 and 7 should be a little more remote and the table a bit tilted as if the hind legs are higher than the front ones:
                              Pasha
                              Eldorado
                              Women of power
                              Champions
                              Avengers
                              Spiderman
                              Boba Fett
                              Plants vs Zombies

In the next tables the view of the cameras 1 and 7 is a bit too far, making the tables too small:
                              The Empire Strike Back
                              Alien Isolation

And finally all tables should have the special view like the one on the Boba Fett showing part of the backglass with the DMD (probably the best view in 3d mode).
                              All the others tables are fine and could be taken for references.
                              I'd really like to hear comments from those who play on 3D mode, are you agree with my suggestions? Have you any ideas to share?

Other than that, one thing that it would be nice to add is a option which can choose randomly a table for us. This may sound a bit trite, but adding a random option would be very useful in local and online multiplayer mode.

Well, that's all, I can't wait to see what they've done in Pinball FX3, knowing them I'm sure we will be amazed by their work!

Comment

• Klart
                                • Sep 2012

Hey McLovin, you posted the FAQ on 28th of June.

The FAQ stated: "The majority of your previous purchases can be imported to Pinball FX3 for FREE. We will confirm the Pinball FX3 table roster in the coming days."

It's been 15 days.

Can we have our roster?

Comment

Working...