Thread: Pinball FX3 Physics

Default Pinball FX3 Physics

The question is simple (but I believe it to be rather rhetorical) : will PFX3 feature significantly improved game physics ?

So this is addressed to the team of course, but feel free everyone to post your expectations on that matter !

Hey Vincent,

we are working on some tweaks with the tables yes. The bumpers, slingshots are being reviewed, as well as tries to make the flow of the tables better.

My opinion is the slingshots became way too powerful in the later tables.

What about the ball behaviour ? Are you planning to make it even more realistic ?

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    What about the ball behaviour ? Are you planning to make it even more realistic ?
    This would be the icing on the cake for me...I feel that the ball behaviour in fx2 could be better. Some of the other pinball software developers seem to have this sussed...but their graphics don't come close to Zen Pinball. If the ball physics can be improved for fx3, that would be a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Hey Vincent,

we are working on some tweaks with the tables yes. The bumpers, slingshots are being reviewed, as well as tries to make the flow of the tables better.
    Oh man. I really hope they're not going back and putting the newer stronger slingshots on all of the older tables that were out before these became the norm.

You can research Faststone capture. It's very light
    I am cool girl, lollol

Default Physics

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Hey Vincent,

I hope you dont destroy the tables by tweeking the physics. V12 used to be one of my favorite tables and I scored many billions of points and after zen pinball 2 updated the physics its almost unplayable now with me only being able to score around 40 million. Put back the previous physics for v12.......................................please. Love that table.

Network play is nice but for many people this might not be the core concern...

I'll post a list of the tweaks we did with the tables in a few minutes in a new thread, check it out!