Thread: Active Backglass for Pinball FX2

Default Active Backglass for Pinball FX2

Its been a while since I was over this way, but I've still been enjoying FX2 on my cabinet. I thought I'd let people know that I've just enhanced DOFLinx to not only provide force feedback with FX2 on a cabinet, but now it also drives B2S active backglasses.

I've published 11 active backglasses so far. Today I've created another 4 ready to test out, and will be creating more.

I certainly enjoy Pinball FX2, but I believfe its so much better for cabinet owners with force feedback (solenoids, shakers, flashers, lighting) and as of yesterday, add active backglasses to that list.

For anyone interested, all downloads and details can be found over at vpforums.org

Quote Originally Posted by DDH69 View Post
    Its been a while since I was over this way, but I've still been enjoying FX2 on my cabinet. I thought I'd let people know that I've just enhanced DOFLinx to not only provide force feedback with FX2 on a cabinet, but now it also drives B2S active backglasses.

I've published 11 active backglasses so far. Today I've created another 4 ready to test out, and will be creating more.

I certainly enjoy Pinball FX2, but I believfe its so much better for cabinet owners with force feedback (solenoids, shakers, flashers, lighting) and as of yesterday, add active backglasses to that list.

For anyone interested, all downloads and details can be found over at vpforums.org
    Thanks for this so much. Needed this from so long and you are an angel.

Regards.
    Shane.