Thread: Purchased Tables will NOT load

Exclamation Purchased Tables will NOT load

ATTENTION ZEN STUDIOS - you took my money and now I cant access most of my tables.

I am on a PS4. About 2 years ago I went on a spending spree and bought several tables - like 12-15. I remember having Tesela and Civil War and several others like Boba Fett and such. I had to make room on my Hard Drive and so I removed Zen Pinball 2 but knew I could reload it later.

Well I have and only a fraction of my table came back. Went to store and they say that content is no longer available. Yet clearly they are still selling it.

I have renewed all of my licenses and that did not help. Please advice ASAP and send PM as needed. I am new here.

My PSN ID is Ace_Rifleman

Hey Ace, I've answered your email, check it out!

I replied to the email. It is not working. I see content for ps3 and vita but I dont own either of those. PS4 on several tables is missing in the store.

I am doing the “download list” method and PS4 store way, but there is no listing for Doctor Strange for PS4 - just Vita and PS3. And same for Star Wars Balance of the Force, and Star Wars Heroes Within, Mars, Super Street Fighter II, Paranormal, Civil War, Marvel Pinball Original Pack, Excalibur, Captain America, Guardians of the Galaxy, so on and so on

Your ps4 tables content is simply NOT even listed.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Hey Ace, I've answered your email, check it out!