Thread: Switch version - problems with online gaming

Default Switch version - problems with online gaming

Hello, I have purchased the game on release day and it is fun to play the courses, building seems to be fun too, but I would like to game with other gamers online, but I get an DNS error message, which I doubt is the real reason as I have no online troubles with my Switch. So my question is if anyone else has the same problem and if there is any thing I could do...

Try it now, we have fixed this issue sometime back, it should be working now!

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Try it now, we have fixed this issue sometime back, it should be working now!
    Actually, I have been playing a few online matches for a couple of days now and I actually forgot all about this post here, was too busy practicing my skills It works on and off though, maybe due to available player, but that is hard to tell. That brings me to the only problem that may require some thought on the developers' side, it is hard to tell if there are any players online or not, so if it is worth waiting a a bit or not. I have no clue if it is possible to add something to it that shows if players are online or not... It might be easier if you play with friends, but so far I have not collected any, as I was too busy in Hyrule with my Switch (and still am occasionally ;-))

But otherwise, I really like the game, some courses are well designed and the option to create your own courses was one of the reasons for me to purchase and although I only put one course online so far, I might add more as time passes...

Thanks for the game and the answer!