Thread: Infinite Minigolf - PS4

Cool Infinite Minigolf - PS4

Hi and first let me thank you for creating a sequel
    And that is not easy consider the perfect one on the ps3.

i got two question.

1. please add some more audio/music tracks, only one over and over and over again kan make people consider suicide if you play may holes :P

2. This is important. IF you gonna even try compete and get up to ps3 legend GET MOTION CONTROLLER support PLEASE
    I realy realy love that on the ps3 it's made for each other match made in heaven

and a tip. if you play two people local with two controller and i got a powerup the other guy can use it if he push x and realy F up hole for the other guy and ofcource vice versa.

Kepp up the good work.

Regards
    Kenneth

Hi Kenneth,

thanks for the suggestions we will filter them in with the feedback we receive.

We will have new themes coming out, and we are working on an update too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lusifer30 View Post
    Hi and first let me thank you for creating a sequel
    And that is not easy consider the perfect one on the ps3.

1. please add some more audio/music tracks, only one over and over and over again kan make people consider suicide if you play may holes :P

Regards
    Kenneth
    Some variation in the included game music would be nice. One easy solution I've been using is to turn off the in-game music and stream music from the PS4 Spotify app which can essentially give you infinite music variety.

Default Move support

First I would like to say thank you Zen for all the fun I had with the original game. it is a truly great game I love to play with my friends.

I came here to say I second the request for Playstation Move support, when/if it is added it will be an instant buy for me!